•Distance•

This might be a full third person chapter idk- Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ!
Warning: ANGST! And maybe slight fluff
--------------------------------------------------

•Last Chapter•

"Ike they're here!" he whispered. "We have to leave." Ike says packing his stuff. They both start packing. Ike then got up to start walking, but bumps into a familiar figure...

•Present• (Third Person)

Ike bumped into Luca, with angry Luxiem behind him. "Um. Hi?" Ike says with a awkward smile. "We're going home. Now." Luca says, frowning. He then grabs onto Ike's wrist and pulls him. Mysta and Shu follow behind, but Vox. He glares at Uki and then says, "Don't get near him.. Ever again." Uki looks at Vox surprised, then he nods. And of course, he's not going to listen to Vox's words. Vox then leaves and tries to catch up with the rest of Luxiem. Uki then sighs, and heads home. Probably about to be scolded by Noctyx. He pulls out his phone and texts Ike, "Good luck."

•With Luxiem•

"Ow!" Ike says while Luca pushes him onto a wall. Luca takes a step back, so Ike can see the 4 Luxiem members. Ike knew that he was about to get questioned so he looked down. "Why were you hanging out with Uki?! He is a part of Noctyx!" Mysta says angirly. "Stop talking and seeing Uki. You don't know what he is planning!" Shu says with a frown. "I-" Ike says until he is interrupted by Luca, "You shouldn't even be close to any of the Noctyx members!" "He just needed help with his homework! That's all!" Ike snaps. "No one gives a fxck! Don't help him at all!" Vox yells back. Everyone looks at Vox surprised, because he rarely scolds Ike. Only for him buying books every day. They all snap back to what they were saying.

Luca then pins Ike to the wall and yells more at him. Until Ike scratches and pushes Luca back, making him hit his head onto the table. "Fxck!" Luca yells in pain. Mysta, Shu, and Vox try to help Luca. "W-wait I'm sorry-" Ike says trying stepping closer to Luca. Vox notices the bloody scratch on Luca's arm. So he pushes Ike back and yells, "You hurt him, you MONSTER!" After Ike heard that word, his heart shattered. He drops the books out of his hands, stunned. The 4 looked at Ike, and Vox says, "I-Ike wait! I didn't mean it-" and holds out his hands. But before he held out his hands, Ike bursts the front door open, running outside. "Vox.. You should've not have said that.." Shu says worriedly. "Your completely right.. I messed up big time." Vox says, while Luxiem is looking at him, worried of what will happen in the relationship between the 2 boys.

•With Noctyx•

Uki comes home and goes to his room immediately, not making eye contact with the other members. When he gets to his room, he opens the door and gets greeted by his boyfriend. Fulgur Ovid. "Uh hey Fufu-Chan!" Uki said awkwardly. "Why did you start talking to Ike?" Fulgur asks as he closes the door. "Because I needed help with my homework.." Uki replies while putting his stuff away. "Why didn't you ask us?" Fulgur says. "All of ya'll have low grades in math, and Ike is my closest friend that actually has good grades!" Uki yells. Fulgur looked at Uki, surprised. "How long have you been friends for?" he asks Uki. "Since we were in Kindergarten.." Uki responds.

(Then all for a sudden, the door opens. To only see a cute couple- I mean Sonny and Alban. "You and Ike are friends?" Alban asks. Uki nods in response. "Has he ever hurt you before?" Sonny says as he and Alban step into the room. "No, he would never hurt me." Uki says. "Well, if he's not hurting you, then we can trust him.. For now." Fulgur states. "I guess." Alban says, looking at Fulgur. And Sonny nods, saying that he agrees with Fulgur and Alban. "So.. No more questions?" Uki asks the 3. They all nod, yes. "Okay now get out so me and Fufu-Chan can take it to the bed-"

•Ike's POV•

I felt broken after Vox called me.. That word. He has never said that to me before. I don't think that running away from home was a good choice. But I just decided to go home at dark. I stop running, just so I don't pass out. Then I noticed that it was getting a bit dark in the sky. The sky was a nice shimmering dark blue, with little stars that flicker like fireflies in the sky. I decided to stop and sit by a tree, to admire the dark sky. A few minutes later, it was getting more darker than earlier, so I got up and started walking home. I started thinking about me scratching Luca on the arm. I felt so bad.. And I didn't want to talk to Luxiem because of the incident. I started silently crying on the way home.

I have just arrived at the Luxiem house. Before I went in, I took a deep breath in and wiped my tears, so they don't suspect me of crying. I then opened the door and went in. I saw the rest of Luxiem on the table, I then looked at the floor to see my books still, on the ground. I pick them up and while I'm picking them up, I take a last glance of Luxiem. They were all staring at me, so I got up afraid on what they are going to say, and bowed. Then I ran to my room.

•Vox POV•

I looked at Ike while he was picking up his books. He was very silent, but when he looked up, he bowed and ran. "See, I told you he's scared now.." I say as I put my hand on the table. "Hey, cheer up. Maybe you can apologize to him or buy him stuff that he likes?" Shu suggests. "Oh.. I guess that's a good idea." I respond, putting my head up. "Plus, we have to say sorry to him too, so don't worry man." Luca states.  Shu smiled and got up. "I'm going to sleep now, night." he says. "Eh same, I'm tired." Luca says, following behind Shu. "You gonna be okay by yourself?" Mysta asks as he gets up. "Yeah, I'll be fine." I reply with a smile. Mysta nods and goes upstairs. I'm thinking of things I can give to Ike, that will cheer him up. But oh well, I'll think about that tomorrow.

I go upstairs to change, but I'm not going to sleep just yet. I head to Ike's room, to maybe try to work things out. I open his door, to see him hugging a pillow, sleeping peacefully. I let out a small laugh and go over to him. I open the covers to see him.. Wearing the hoodie I have him, that was secretly from my closet. I felt my face getting red and snapped out of it. I climbed into bed with him and hugged him from behind. He smelled really nice, and I felt my eyes getting heavier. I slowly started to close my eyes.. And slept.
--------------------------------------------------
1220 WORDS!

Hope you liked the second chapter! One thing real quick. Vox and Ike are dating, they have been dating for a year now. They have been keepinf it a secret, not even the Luxiem members know- Anyways, see you in the next chapter! ◝(*'◡'*)◜