•Ignoring•

•Previous Chapter•

Vox POV•

I climbed into bed with him and hugged him from behind. He smelled really nice, and I felt my eyes getting heavier. I slowly started to close my eyes.. And slept.

•Present•

•Uki POV•

"Why is he not picking up.." I say worriedly. I call Ike one more time, and he answered. But it wasn't Ike who answered.. It was Vox. "Hey Ike!-" I say until I get interrupted. "Who the fxck are you?" Vox says angirly. "Oh um.. It's me Uki.. I just wanted to ask Ike something." I respond. "He's asleep. Do you want me to wake him up?" Vox asks me, calming down. "No its fine, I'll call him later." I say with an awkward giggle. Then Vox hangs up. "Bxtch? He hung up on me." I say angirly. I then calmed down and got ready for school.

I walked to the front door until I saw Alban and Sonny cuddling. 'They'll wake up later' I thought with a small laugh. I then went to go put my shoes on and leave, but I saw a note on the counter. I started  reasing the note. It said: "I made you guys some food, it's on the dining table. I had to go early, because of the Student Council meeting. I'll see you guys at school. -Fulgur" After I read the note, I went to go put on my shoes. When I put on my shoes, I walked over to the table to get my bento box. I then walked to the door, and opened it. 'Another day, to suffer with school work.' I thought, when I went outside and locked the door. I was then, on my way to school.

•Mysta POV•

"Um hey guys?" I say, while they look at me.  "What happened Mysta?" Shu responds. "Don't you think that... Ike has been a lil' distant?" I say worriedly. "You're.. actually right about something." Luca says, tapping his foot. I looked at him, angirly. Right when I do that, Ike walked next to us. When he saw us, he started speeding up. We all looked at him surprised as he walked away. The bell than rang, which means we have to hurry up to class. We all said goodbye to each other, and headed to our class. I had Math, which I hated the most. I got into the class, and sat by my seat. My seat was next to a random girl named, Amelita. I barely even talk to her, because I think she's a player. I have heard that she dated 3 guys the same time. After I sat down, I waited for the class to start.
--------------------------------------------------
•Timeskip: After Class• (Still with Mysta)
--------------------------------------------------

"Okay guys, we'll talk about this tomorrow, class is almost over." my teacher says. The bell then rings. "Nevermind, class is dismissed. See you guys tomorrow." the teacher said. I put my books away, and checked my phone for any messages. When I turned it on, I saw a notification... From the school? "Hello everyone. We have found out that one of our students, Ike Eveland has vanished. So if you see him, please take him back to the school." Right when I was done reading it I took my backpack and ran out of the classroom. I kept running until I got to Vox's classroom. I went inside to see Vox putting his books away. "VOX!" I yelled as he looked up. "What happened Mysta?" he responded. "No questions now, meet at the house!" I said, until I started running to Shu and Luca's class. When I got there, the were talking to each other. "Oi! Come on guys, meet me at the house! Right now!" I say as I run outside of the school to the house.

•Alban POV•

I was walking to my locker, while I see Mysta zoom past me. I almost fell, but someone caught me. "Ah!" I screamed before I got caught. I look up to see.. Sonny! "Oof! Sorry Oni!" I say, backing off of him. "Ah, its alright Alban!" Sonny says putting his hands on my shoulders. I then heard a bing on his phone. "Sonny you got a message." I say, so he can check it. Sonny then takes out his phone, and I saw him have a scared expression on his face. "What happened?" I ask him. "We gotta go. Now." he says before putting his phone in his pocket. He then takes my hand and starts running. "WHY ARE YOU SO FAST!" I yell while we run. We then started slowing down. I noticed that we were at Uki's classroom. Sonny then takes me inside, and we see Uki sitting on Fulgur's lap.

"Uki. Look." Sonny says, showing Uki his phone. Uki then looks at the phone and covers his mouth. "What happened, like seriously?" I ask again. "We might have to talk with Luxiem about this." Uki states as he gets up, and takes Fulgur's hand. We all walk out of the classroom. "They might be at their house." I say. "We'll follow you then. Since you live near them." Fulgur says. I nod, and lead them there.

•Luxiem and Noctyx POV• (Third Person)

"Mysta, what happened?" Vox asks as he, Shu, and Luca walk in. "Did you guys not see the message?" Mysta responds. "What message?" Luca says while taking his phone out. "IKE WENT MISSING!!" I yell as the doorbell rings. "You're kidding.." Shu asks worriedly. "No I'm not. Read the message on your phones-" I say after I see Noctyx standing out of the door. "We need to talk." Uki states. "Um.. Its about Ike, am I right?" Mysta asks. "Yes." Sonny says. "Let them in. They might know stuff." Vox says, putting his phone away. I look back at Noctyx for a second, and signal them to come in.
--------------------------------------------------
1014 WORDS!

Thank you guys for reading this chapter. I really hope that you enjoy this book so far. Please rate how much you like it so far in the comments. See you in the next!