Ch15: MTV awards

Author: Smut Warning in this chapter and long chapter

2022
20 years old

Y/n POV:

Today was a busy day. I was currently making calls for tomorrow which was the MTV awards. I had to call my hair dresser, my driver, Hailee and other people. My Son, hunter had to come with me to the Event so I was getting his own stylist to come over. After making all those calls. Me, Austin and Tom had planned on catching up at a party with a lot of other famous people since it's been a while since we've hung out. The party is at a house that we all put in some money to rent for the night, there's going to be a lot of people so I have look hot for the ladies.

I get a sudden call from my manager.

Hey y/n
Me: "Hi Sam, what's up"
Sam: "I just want to let you know that the MTV awards are tomorrow and they said you could bring a plus one. I was thinking it would be a great idea if you had one to raise your popularity even higher."
Me: "Uh yea sure, do you have anyone in mind?"
Sam: "It's all up to you kid"
Sam: "oh and since your driving there, I have your bodyguards waiting for you at the venue for when you arrive."
Me: "Ok sounds good, thank you for calling me"
Sam: "No worries, have a good one"

I'm kinda nervous because I really want Jenna to be my plus one but I'm also scared that she's going to take it the wrong way. After thinking for the past hour I decide.

At this point I'm just going to ask her, like honestly fuck being friends I don't care if she thinks we're more than friends. We live only once.
I click on her name in my contacts and start calling her. To my surprise she answered a little quicker than normal.

Me: "Hey Jenna"
Jenna:"Y/N!"
Me: "Chill, chill, what are you doing?"
Jenna:"Nothing actually, I'm chilling on my bed watching tv"
Jenna:"I miss you Y/n"
Me:"Yea me to, I was going to ask..."
Jenna:"Yes?"
Me:"Uhh. Do you want to be my plus one for the MTV awards tomorrow"
Jenna:"Y/n-"
Me:"It's fine if you don't want to, I get it"
Jenna:"No!, I mean I do want to I don't mind."
Me:"You sure"
Jenna:"Yes Y/n I'm sure"
Jenna:"Do you mind picking me up on your way?"
Me:"Sure ok, by the way hunter is coming as well"
Jenna:"OMG, we're gonna look like a family"
Me:"Really Jenna, that's your first impression"
Jenna:"Yes we're gonna look so cute!, I can't wait now!"

I was getting ready for the party, I chucked on a black button up leaving the two top buttons open exposing my chest a little and some black jeans along with a few pumps of cologne. I waited outside for my limo. I definitely made sure I had a ride home because I knew I'm about to get drunk as hell.

I got to the place which was a house, but it wasn't just a regular house. It was a big house with cars parked everywhere. "That's a lot of people" i said quietly to my self. While brushing invisible dust of my shirt.

 While brushing invisible dust of my shirt