Ch17: Our Heartbreak

2022
20 years old

Jenna POV:

After seeing Y/n leave me after hearing the news I decided to go home. On the way home I was having a minor panic attack and so many thoughts racing in ant out of my brain. I felt really bad for Y/n not only cause he confessed but also because i should've been a more open person for him to talk to about these feelings with.

I got home and called Asher, my boyfriend.

Jenna: Hey ash
Asher: Hey jenna, you ok you sound upset
Jenna: No...
Asher: What's up
Jenna: Do you remember Y/n
Asher: No, refresh my mind
Jenna: I used to date him in high school, My Co star for The fallout
Asher: oh yea him. What's wrong
Asher: Did he hurt you!?
Jenna: No he didn't don't worry. It's kind of the opposite
Asher: What do you mean?
Jenna: You know how I took him to the beach for his birthday. Just us to
Asher: Babe did something happen...between you to
Jenna: No, He confessed that he likes me. When he did I told him I was already dating you and, and now he's fucking mad at me. He left me standing at the beach, embarrassed.
Asher: Oh, I'm sure he's just processing it. I would
Jenna: Ash you know how much he means to me as a friend. He's one of the close ones I have. We did agree on a friendship kind of relationship
Asher: Hey, do you just want to come over for the night, you seem like you need some company right now
Jenna: uhh, yea sure
Asher: come anytime. Take your time
Jenna: Ok thank you. I love you
Asher: Love you to

After hanging up the call I got my bag out and started packing my bag. Tear were forming in my eyes while I was thinking of the memories and times I had with Y/n soo the tear's started dropping down one by one.

—>Time skip: Asher's house

I parked In his driveway and got out of the car. I was welcomed by Asher running to hug me before I even got inside or even knocked. This is one of the reasons I fell in love with him. "Hey, hey your okay" he said as I started to cry in his arms. "I don't know what to do" i whispered to him.

It started to rain so he took me inside like the gentleman he is, he reminds me of Y/n so much. How he was a gentleman even after our breakup, he was always trying to fix our relationship so that we were at least friends.

We got inside and he sat me on the couch. He was next to me, I payed my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. "I was waiting for you" he said smiling at me, making a conversation. "I can tell" I said returning the favour and pulling him in for a kiss. I grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him closer to me. I suddenly pulled away from him in a quick motion.I had a vision of my first kiss with Y/n.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked pulling me in a hug. "I'm sorry, it's just every time I'm with you I'm always having visions of Y/n" i said, crying again. "Hey look at me" he said grabbing my chin softly to face him. "I love you, I'm here for you ok? We're gonna get through this together" he said. I smiled at me, wiping my tears and giving him a quick kiss.

I got up from the couch, "I'm heading to bed"i said to him smiling, "I guess I am to" he said getting up as well. I held my hand out for him which he took and I lead him to his room.

We got to his room and I got my bag out to change into my pjs. "Look away, I'm changing" i said to him. He turned around and waited for me to change.

"Ok, you can turn around" i said and he did so. "Oh" I said. Seeing him with no shirt on. "What, is this okay" he said feeling worried. "No...it's fine, it's just...he never wore a shirt to bed either" i said. "You remind me of him" i said smiling. "Is that in a good or bad way" he said feeling less worried. "A good and bad way" i said smiling at him.

We both fell asleep, Ash holding me tight while I was snuggled up into him.

Y/n POV:

Well let's just say I've been having a shit week. I've fucked a girl, gotten drunk with my bros, partying for the past 2 night, complaining to Tom and Austin about my situation and just trying to figure out who Jenna is fucking.

It's currently the afternoon and I'm at Tom's house drinking of course and just talking. "You should show her your worth" Tom said slurring words around. "I know she knew I liked her, I just don't know why she'd want this to happen" i said slurring words and sounding like I'm about to cry. "Hey bro, imma do you favour" Tom said, "Yes!" I said in excitement.

Tom grabbed his phone and went into his contacts. "Woah, Woah, Woah, chill there dude. Are you sure about this" i said seeing him about to click on Jenna's Contact. "Sit, chill and shut the fuck up until I end the call" he said clicking the call. I listened to what he said by shutting the fuck up.

Tom: Hey Jenna this is Tom, Y/n's mate
Jenna: Oh, Hi. Long time no talk, is everything okay
Tom: Yea, everything is fine just checking up on you, I heard about you and...Y/n
Jenna: Oh, yea, Thx. How is he by the way
Tom: Umm, he's holding up fine. How are you and your special someone holding up
Jenna: Yea me and Asher are fine, we're just working through it I guess
Tom: Cool, Cool
Jenna: Is there any chance Y/n is there, he's not picking up his phone and I really want to talk to him and say I'm sorry
Tom: uhhhhhh,ummmm. Yea...he's available

Tom said handing me the phone. I hand signed him not to but he had to set me up like this instead. I snatched the phone from him. Time stood up and left the room. I prepared my self for a heavy conversation.

Y/n: Hello
Jenna: Omg, Y/n. I'm so sorry
Jenna: Pls forgive me
Jenna: I had no idea
Y/n: Ok stop, if you want us to be friends. I don't care, but you have to know. Jenna...i will still have feelings for you.
Y/n: I don't care who your fucking but I want our relationship to be truthful
Jenna: Ok I understand. First, Y/n I'm not fucking anyone
Y/n: Well then who's the one your seeing
Jenna: *Sighing* He's name is Asher Angel and we're just dating
Jenna: Y/n, I'm not sure if I love, love him like I loved you in high school.
Jenna: Every time I'm with him I just think of you, even when we're thinking
......
Y/n: So then what are we
Jenna: I don't know
......
Jenna: why don't we start over again. This time a more truthful relationship
Y/n: Ok then. Jenna..., I like you
.......

"I like you to"