Chapter 2: age of the warriors

Chapter 2 part 1: Tapping into love

Prologue

"As we reach a turning point in Hope and Jared's lives, we start to face many problems and find new threats as Hope gives birth to two kids. Starlet has moved away to a far land on her own journey. But before Hope gives birth, can she and Jared survive what's to come ?"

As Jared wakes up next to hope on his king-sized bed, he takes a gasp of fresh air, finally happy that he and Hope live in a big home, and he has a new and amazing life. But... He's missing something. The doll named Elly that he grew up with, is the doll that helped him through all of his tough times. He feels he is shady for just leaving her in hell. But tries his best to let go as he walks downstairs. As Jared goes down to the kitchen to make breakfast, he hears a call from outside. He chooses to ignore it and keep cooking, He takes a tentacle from a siren he killed and mixes it with scrambled eggs and boiled eggs. "Delicious," he says to himself as he takes a plate upstairs to Hope. As he walks upstairs he hears the voice from outside again. He ignores it and places Hope's plate on her nightstand. Hope would wake up to the sound of Jared's footsteps. "Good morning my beautiful boy" She'd say to him as she picks up the plate and starts eating. "Good morning to you too my angel" He'd reply with a smile. The voice would get louder and call to Jared. "I'll be back baby I need to go handle something" He'd say sounding a bit angry.
As Jared walks downstairs the voice gets louder. "Jared" The feminine voice would say. Jared would walk outside, confused as he saw nobody there. Suddenly, A cosmic-looking figure with a purple glowing core and purple glowing eyes would appear in front of him. Jared's eyes would widen as he looks into the being's eyes causing him to fall under hypnosis. Jared would hear a voice in his head say "I have come to take her, so stand down". Jared would fall out of the hypnosis and run to his room where Hope is stuffing her face. He'd lock the door and seal the windows with demonic infection. "What's wrong love ?" Hope would ask him in a worried tone. "Th- something, o- outside, i- it w- wants to kill you" He'd say in a panicked tone. " ok ok just- calm down" She'd reply. Jared would take deep breaths as he tries to calm down and erase that horrible figure from his memories. But as he'd close his eyes the un-imaginable would happen. As he'd lay down, a loud crash could be heard as his eyes blast open. A giant hand would grab Hope, the hand would be made of very rough and dark flesh with purple crystals sticking out of it, and the hand would be coming from the broken window. Jared would run to the window as he summons a demonic blade with a human spine as the handle and slice the arm off freeing Hope.

As Jared takes a breath for stamina, he'd look outside to see the cosmic figure he once saw as a giant beast with the same flesh as the hand he just cut off of it. Without fear, Jared would leap at the beast, ready to swing his blade and behead it. As he'd get closer to the neck, he'd swing his blade hoping to slice it. But as the blade reached the neck the beast would use its other arm and slam Jared into the ground, breaking 67% of his bones, and crushing almost all of his vitals. "Is this where I die ?" Jared would think to himself as a childhood memory flashed before his eyes. As his life slowly slips away.

Chapter 2 Part 2: Is it really over?
"Wake up!" Elly would scream as she giggled. "I'm awake I'm awake" Jared would say in a tired voice. "Doesnt look like it, your hair is a mess" She'd reply. "You don't look so hot either, considering you're a doll" Jared would say sarcastically. "You know, you need some manners" Elly would say. "It's not like I had a good dad to teach me them" He'd reply before laughing. "Fair point" She'd reply. Jared would hug Elly as tight as he could as tears violently flow out of his eyes. Elly would hug him back. "Why?! Why was I born this way?" He'd ask as he sniffles. "It's not your fault Jared, Lucifer just thinks with his dick, you being born wasn't your choice" Elly would reply in a comforting voice. Jared would wipe his tears as his dad walks in and the flashback ends as everything fades to white.