Chapter 4

I know, I know. It’s been freaking forever. Literally. I’M SORRY. I have this image in my mind that no one likes this, so I always find an excuse not to write. If you guys could show that you like it by voting or commenting, I’d be motivated to update! So, here’s the fourth chapter. I’m super sorry. I’ll try updating from now on. So don’t forget to VOTE! COMMENT! FAN US! Also, if you could check out a new story I’m writing called She’s Broken. Also check out Brittany’s Larry AU, Kiss Me. Much love!

-Amber

Niall’s POV

                I woke up in the muscular arms of Liam, snuggling my head against his chest that was slowly rising and falling. I opened my eyes and looked up catching him staring at me. He quickly closed his eye and smiled. I leaned up and gave him a small peck.

                “Morning.” I say, my groggy morning voice showing. Liam kisses all over my face, and I turn into a mess of giggles and laughter. About 5 minutes later, Louis barges in and notices Liam now on top of me. Liam quickly rolls off and blushes.

                “Things turned out well.” He smiled. But something about his smile made him look almost sad. I forgot about it and grinned.

                “Yeah.” Liam says with a bright smile. My stomach does flips with that smile.

                “Anyways,” Louis mumbles. “Breakfast is ready.” I throw my blanket off and take Liam’s hand, running to the dining room with him. He sits close to me and Harry brings in two plates, smiling at Liam and I. Louis sits at the end of the table and Harry sits across from us.

                “What’s the plan for today?” Liam asks as Zayn walks in and sits on the opposite side of Louis. I moan as I chew on the food that Harry cooked, earning a chuckle from Liam.

                “You two are going on a date!” Zayn yells, pointing at Liam and I. I stare at him with wide-eyes. I don’t even know if we’re boyfriends yet. I mean, Liam told me he loved me, and I told him that I loved him. That means something, right?

                Liam’s voice brings me out of my thoughts. “Sounds great.” He says. I turn to him and he smiles at me. I blush and look down at my food, nodding slowly.

                “Alright!” Louis says. “Let’s get you two ready! Harry, take Liam.” Harry grabbed Liam, and Louis grabbed me, pulling us separate ways. I glanced at him one more time before Louis pulled me into his room.

                Louis punched me in the shoulder with a playful smile. “Well done, boy!” I grin and hug him. I feel him tense up but he quickly pulls his hands around my back. “Alright, time to get you all sexed up.”

                By the time he was finished with me, I was wearing a white button-up shirt and a dark blue blazer with some tight grey jeans and black converse. My hair was the same normal quiff. I looked pretty good.

                “I did so well.” Louis says, biting his thumb nail. I scoffed.

                “I looked just as good without you help.” I laughed. He chuckled and pulled me out of the room.

                “Alright.” He says. “Zayn is gonna drive you to the destination of the date. Good luck, Niall.” He threw his arms around me and pressed his forehead against mine with a smile. I grinned and winked. He pulled away with a blush and laughed awkwardly. Weird.