Chapter 5

Louis's POV

I'm confused with everything. Why am I so upset when I see Niall with Liam? I was the one that wanted to help Niall with this. Yet, everytime I see him I feel something that shouldn't be there. Something that will never be. But even so, I feel the same thing for Harry. Why did this have to happen? I know what's going on. I know.

I'm in love with Niall.

Saying that makes me feel sick. I can't be in love with the guy I was trying to help. This shouldn't of happened. What is wrong with me? Why couldn't I just forget about Niall and focus on Harry. But everytime I see Niall and Liam together a lump is caught in my throught and I just want to push Liam away. Everyime I see Niall, I want to hug him and kiss him. The same goes for Harry and that's messed up. I'm messed up.

"Louis?" Harry's deep voice snaps me out my mind. His head is inches away from mine and I feel myself pull my head back.

"Did you say something?" I ask. He stands straight against the counter with a smile. I tilt my head in confusion. My skin always feels like its on fire when I stare into his bright green eyes. The feeling is wonderful. 

"How do you think their date is going?" Harry asks slowly, raising his eyebrows. Oh yeah. Liam and Niall are on their date. Zayn is out for a bit until he picks them up again. I wonder if everything is going well. I look back up and smile.

"I'm sure it's going fine." I say. He frowns, crossing his arms. I tilt my head again. Did I say something wrong? 

"Do you like Niall?" He asks suddenly. I widen my eyes. How? Is it that obvious? But if it were that obvious, wouldn't it be obvious that I like him too? 

"No." I say, and the weird part is part of that sounds honest. I'm so confused? Five minutes ago my mind was telling me that I'm in love and now part of me is telling me I'm not. I am not in love with Niall, I am not.. 

"Do you like anyone?" Harry asks carefully. My eyes snap to his and we stare at eachother, our eyes burning into eachothers. He begins walking towards me and our eyes never leave from eachother. He sits next to me and smiles. I feel myself leaning towards him and he does the same. 

"I'm scared." He says, he lets out shorts breathes that I can feel against my lips. I glance down at the chapped lips and his breath hitches. 

"Of what?" I ask, still staring. 

"That I'm never gonna get you." He says. That's all it takes before I'm attacking his lips. Teeth clash, and there's nibbling and his hands are everywhere and it's a perfect mess. He pulls me off the chair and on his lap, and the sounds that are made from us should sound gross but it's somehow perfect and everything is perfectperfectperfect. He pulls away for breath and I rest my head on his shoulder. 

"You already have me." I whisper making him shiver. I wrap my arms around his neck and close my eyes. 

"Not all of you.." He says, making me lift my head and stare into his sad eyes. My heart feels like it's about to break and tears are already spilling out of my eyes because while we were kissing, all thoughts of Niall were gone. I unrwap myself from Harry, but his hands still clutch to my waist. "Please, Louis."

"I'm sorry." I say. He pulls me on his chest and I hear his heart beat fast. 

"I'll just have to get the rest of you." He says. I lift my head up and peck his lips because I already know that he will. I already know that Harry is going to end up filling my thoughts and every trace of Niall will be forgotten. 

"We're home, boys!" I hear Zayn yell, and I quickly slide off Harry's lap and into the bathroom to wash my face. I hear small talk between Zayn and Harry before Niall and Liam talk about their date. I walk out of the bathroom with a wide smile.

"M'glad everything went okay!" I say, and they both smiled. I never questioned why their clothes were damp because I was really tired at that moment. "I'm going to bed now." 

"I'm also tired, so I'm off to bed." Harry says, raising an eyebrow. I give him a small smile and we both walk up to our rooms, ignoring the glances from the boys. 

Once we were in my room, I stripped off my shirt and jeans and jump into bed. Harry quickly does the same and snuggles next to me and it's just like it was before. Just without eachother knowing we had feelings for eachother. I rest my head in the crook of his neck, while he plays with my feathery hair. 

"I'm glad we're like this." He says. I hum in response, wrapping my arms around his long torso and smile. "You're so beautiful." 

I place my lips against his neck and let them linger before pulling away. "No, you." I giggle. He lets out a low chuckle and wraps his arms loosely around my waist before pressing a soft kiss on the top of my head. 

"I'll have your mind taken up with me in no time." He says and I smile before we both fall asleep. Happy and content. 

----

Insanely short, I know. It's been forever since I updated sorry. I never thought about finishing this since I started writing when I was thirteen or so. I'm going to try and finish it anyways. Sorry for the long wait and I'll really try to finish this by the end of the week. Thanks for the support!