{ CHAPTER ONE; THE INTRODUCTION}

Wednesday is a quiet, strict, decent, popular, writer, top student at nevermore and super rich… She doesn't like to socialize with other people She also only have 6 friends (Ajax,Bianca,Eugene,Divina, Kent and Xavier) its not alot but to her its enough…

one day while shes reading at the quad eating her lunch, sipping coffee like every day… she saw a girl whos standing at the corner holding her phone and laughing… the girl is tall, beautiful, has blonde hair that have blue and pink fade, the color of her eyes are skyblue and smiles so brightly but she notice something different about the girl… the girl's uniform is different than others… her polo is white, her vest and blazer is dark brown and her skirt is not too long but not too short.

She keep staring at the girl but it was cut to when her small friend group join her. Bianca notice how Wednesday look at the girl who just left and decided to tease her about it; "I didnt know the Wednesday Addams is interested at girls" they look at Wednesday and start to tease her about it, she got so embarrass and start to threat them "if all of you dont shut the hell up, i will cut your throats…" they Immediately stop laughing, teasing her and start eating and talking nonsence.

Eugene on the other hand got curious about the girl who got the Wednesday Addams attention and decided to ask wedneday who did she saw; "hey Weds? if you dont mind me asking who is the girl you just saw?" The group look at Eugene and then at Wednesday. She was silent but start to talk about it thinking maybe one of her idiots knew about the girl. She starts to describe the girl and where did she saw her…

After she describe her Eugene choke and spill his drink at the table.They all got worried and ask if he is okay, he wipe his mouth, nodded and said; "im fine its just that…" they all look at him especially Wednesday curiously "the girl you see Wednesday… her name is Enid Sinclair. Shes 22 tecnically 6 years older than us… Her species is fur basicly a warewolf and her rank is Alpha ." everyone including wednesday was shock "woah a Female alpha?" kent ask, eugene replied "yes, now back to what im saying…shes an Alpha and a collage student at nevermore; 2nd year, she's top 2 at her class, she was also the adoptive daughter of the principal Weems due to her biological mother kicking her out of there house at the age of 15. She was also very athletic, always win a medal and sometimes a trophy… Shes friends with Yoko Tanaka a vampire who is 210 years old and happen to be the daughter of a famous rich mafia boss at Japan and Lucas Walker… a collage student normie who just turn 23 years old and he is the son of the mayor and nephew of our principal Weems, his also smart and rich"

After Eugene finish they all sat there shock because neither them know theres a collage student here at nevermore hell they didnt even notice theres a division for collage students.

For a minute they all sat there quietly until Ajax ask a question; "wait Eugene how did you know all of this stuff" Eugene is too stuned to speak now. he sat there frozen, Xavier; "your right jax… neither all of us here dont know them and this stuff hell ive been here for years but i never see any division or any collage students" the sirens agreed of what the artist boy said… Wednesday couldnt stop thinking about the girls uniform how is it different from ehat the others wear, so she ask Eugene; "about the uniform… can you explain why is it different?" Eugene gulp but he knows he have to answer it he than took a deep breath and answer it "well… in collage there are 4 types of uniform; if your a fang your uniform is red and black, if your a fur you get brown and white, if your a siren you get any kind of blue shades and white and if you are a stoner you get grey or black and white BUT if you are different species you can choose what color you want" Wednesday is now satisfied since her question are answered already they are about to continue eating but the bell ring; "oh oh lunch break is over, next period; anatomy" Bianca said Wednesday nodded, Divina stand up getting her lunch box and said joking"well- ill see you idiots there" "says the one who got 20/35 at quiz yesterday" Wednesday replied back with a sassy tone "HEY!" Divina shouted they all laugh well exept Wednesday she only smirk abit.

they all went to their next period and start listening, take notes or sat there silently.