CHAPTER 2: THE RAVEN AND THE WOLF MET

The bell rang and its time for their 5th period. Wednesday is in the anatomy class, taking down notes while listening quietly then suddenly she feel like someone is watching her... she stop writing and look around but no one is staring at her some of her classmates is just sleeping, talking with their seatmate/friends and listening or taking down notes.

She thought it was nothing and tried to ignore it, but she could have swore that someone is looking at her but she doesnt know who or what is it.

After the anatomy class ended. Wednesday and Eugene went to their last period of class (math) while walking she and Eugene had a talk about what just happen earlier Eugene is curious and wants to know more but they reach their class and the teacher is already there.

after school. Wednesday went to her dorm that its so dark, full of cobwebs, the room looks so lonely, plain and old. People might think her room is so creepy or weird but for Wednesday its beautiful it reminds her of her room in the Addams mansion. She hate to admit it but she misses her family and the mansion...

She closed and locked the door, put her bag on her bed and hang her coat.

After that she took a quick shower and sat down on her chair and start her homeworks and as always she did not forget her writting time.

Its now 9pm, Wednesday start to feel a bit hungry and tired. She decided to go order a food and she will pick it up in a forest. (She got use to it but she still prefer her mother's cook)

After 30 minutes the food is ready to pick up so she left her room and went to the forest.

After that Shes on her way back to her dorm when suddenly she bump into someone. she thought its the teachers but when she looked up its the girl in the caffeteria. Enid Sinclair.

The tall blonde apologize to the shorter girl and introduce herself; "hi, im sorry for bumping into you, im Enid" Wednesday stare at her and picked her food up and just noded.

Before Wednesday could walk away Enid grab her wrist and said; "wait, who are you miss? and what are you doing here at night? its dangerous out here all alone."

Wednesday quickly remove her wrist and she stare at the blond girl deadly and than answer her question; "dont do that again, i am Wednesday Addams and its none of your business"

She walk away and went straight to her dorm and left the blonde girl.

She sat on her bed thinking about what just happen. She just shrugged it off and decided to eat since her stomach is growling.

After Wednesday left, Enid sigh and walk away to go to the balcony to stare at the beautiful moon.

A few minutes later a figure of a tall lady was standing beside her but there is no shadow of her to see.

"what do you want... Tanaka?" Enid said while staring at the moon. the lady laughed and replied while smirking; "wow, so cold no evening and hello huh?" Enid stayed silent. The lady talk again but in a serious tone; "sooo about this raven girl... did you find her?" Enid noded. The lady sigh and said; "im glad you did, i havent found mine yet" Enid replied; "good luck with that" the lady just smiled and transform into a bat and left.

Enid look at the moon once again and turn around; "after years i finally found you." she whisper while leaving the balcony.