chapter 2

(a/n: hello friends!! welcome to chapter 2!! hopefully you guys enjoyed chapter 1, I'm so sorry it took a while to write. I started college on the 19th, so updates are going to slow down a bit, but I'll try my best to get these out as quick as possible. but yeah, I will shut the fuck up. here is chapter 2. enjoy!!)

Y/N - Your Name

L/N - Last Name

F/N - Friend's Name
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

"Y/N HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW TEACHER?!" F/N screamed down my ear. "I'm not deaf, I heard you the first time and no I haven't yet." "LET'S GO THEN!" "F/N wait!" I ran after them to the staff room and then to the new teacher's classroom. "There he is!" I looked through the door and my eyes widened.

We could only see him from the back. He had brown hair, and from what I could tell, he was wearing a white button up shirt with grey trousers.

 He had brown hair, and from what I could tell, he was wearing a white button up shirt with grey trousers

(pic credits go to luwucifer on insta!!)

"Jesus Christ..." "Ohh, does someone have a crush on the new teacher?" "Oh, shut up!" I gently shoved F/N as they laughed. We found our assigned lockers and after putting our books and bags away, we got our timetables and started comparing them.

"Wait, Y/N, let me see yours. YOU GOT THE NEW TEACHER THIS AFTERNOON YOU LUCKY BITCH!" I looked over it and saw that F/N was right.

"I just hope he's nice..." I sighed. "I hope he's hot." "F/N!" I rolled my eyes as they burst out laughing. Then the bell rang. "I'll see you at break." I picked up my bag and made my way to the first class of the day.

TIMESKIP TO THE AFTERNOON

"Okay, Y/N. You can do this. It's just the new teacher. You'll be fine." I opened the classroom door and made my way to the back of the class.

"Sorry I'm late, sir. I was experiencing some...feminine problems..." I covered my face in embarrassment. Once I uncovered my face, I got a good look at the teacher. And there was something about him that looked strangely familiar. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Alright, class. Settle down. My name is Mr Gibson, but you guys can call me Gaege if you want." My eyes widened. "I didn't plan anything in particular for today because it's the first day, you know? So, I figured I'd tell you guys about me." I completely zoned out after that. I needed to speak to him after class.

TIMESKIP TO THE END OF CLASS

I heard the bell ring. Thank god the first day was over because I thought I was about to be sick. I slowly got up and approached his desk.

"Um, excuse me? Mr Gibson?" "Yeah? What's wrong?" I took a deep breath before continuing. "You don't recognise me?" He looked up at me and his eyes widened. "Y/N?!"

FLASHBACK TO ONE YEAR AGO...

"So, Y/N, I know we've been friends for god knows how long, and...over that time I've realised that I'm starting to see you as more than just a friend, and I was just if you would be my girlfriend..." I stood in front of him stunned. "I-I understand if you don't wanna date me in case this ruins our friendship, and-" "Gaege." I cut him off. "I'd love to be your girlfriend." "Wait, seriously?" "Yes, you dummy! I've been in love with you for as long as I can remember!" I hugged him tight.

"I love you, Gaege..." I stood up on my toes and pecked his lips. "I love you too, Y/N..."

END OF FLASHBACK...

Gaege stared at me in disbelief. "We can't be seen together like this!" I whispered to him. "We'll have to keep this on the down low, because if anyone finds out about this, I could get fired and you could be expelled." "Yes, sir." I sighed and left the classroom.

The new teacher was my boyfriend.

This was going to be an interesting year.