chapter 3

(a/n: hello friends!! I feel like I should say before anyone yells at me that Y/N is 22 years old when this story takes place. hopefully things are a little less confusing from here on out. anyways, I'll shut up now. here's chapter 3. enjoy!!)

F/M - Favourite Movie
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

I threw my bag on the living room floor and flopped onto the sofa. I couldn't believe this was happening. I had seen stuff in the news about teachers having affairs with their students but I never thought it would happen to me. The only difference was that me and Gaege had started dating before he became a teacher. I heard my phone buzz. I picked it up and saw I had a text from him.

goosey 💚: I'm so sorry I didn't tell you

Y/N ❤️: it's okay

goosey 💚: you're mad at me aren't you??

Y/N ❤️: yeah

goosey 💚: I'll make it up to you this weekend, I promise

goosey 💚: movie night at my place??

goosey 💚: we can watch F/M as many times you want

Y/N ❤️: deal

goosey 💚: I love you princess

Y/N ❤️: I love you too goosey ❤️❤️

I switched my phone off and just decided to distract myself by making myself dinner and putting some TV on. After having dinner, I took a shower and changed into an oversized t-shirt and shorts.

"I can't believe this is happening..." I sighed, rubbing my temples. I heard my phone buzz and I saw I had a call coming in from F/N.

"Hello!" "Hey, Y/N! You doing okay?" "I'm fine, thanks!" That was a goddamn lie. I didn't know whether to tell F/N now about me and Gaege. "Are you sure? You seemed a little...I don't know, distant?" "It was the first day, F/N. I'm bound to be a little off it." Another lie. "Yeah, you're right." Thank god they bought it.

"I'm gonna go now. I'll see you tomorrow, Y/N!" "Yeah, see you tomorrow!" I hung up and put my phone on charge. After getting myself a drink, I decided to try and get some sleep.

TIMESKIP TO MORNING...

I woke up, my alarm blaring down my ears. It was times like this where I wish I could pull a hammer out of nowhere and smash it to pieces like they do in cartoons, but I couldn't, so I just pushed it onto the floor. I had a shower and changed into something a little more appropriate for college.

I couldn't be bothered to do my makeup, so I just brushed my hair, grabbed a couple snacks out of the fridge and started the relatively short walk to college

Day two, here I come.