chapter 4

(a/n: hello friends, I hope you're all doing well!! I don't really have much to say other than I hope you enjoy!!)

Y/N's POV

As I walked through the halls, I heard a group of girls talking about Gae- er, Mr Gibson, making my face burn up. They were talking about him, and things they wanted to do to him and they wanted him to do to them. Oh, if only they knew. I walked into my first class and sat down at my desk. "Oh, look. It's the emo." I just turned my music up in my headphones as I heard a group of boys laugh.

"That's enough." I jumped as I heard a thud in front of me, making me turn my music off. I looked up and saw Gaege had slammed a book down on his desk. I just sighed and put my head down on my desk. I just couldn't catch a break. Then I saw I had a few missed texts from F/N. And one from Gaege.

goosey 💚: you can keep your music on, just make sure you're listening <3

I mouthed a ‘thank you’ before putting one of my earphones back in and playing my music. As I was writing something down in my book, I felt some paper balls hit the back of my head. "You two, stop it." I glanced behind me and saw two boys from that group laughing. "Fuck's sake..." I sighed. A few minutes later, I was going to open a window at the back of the classroom, when I was tripped over, making that same group of boys burst out laughing.

"THAT'S IT! ALL FIVE OF YOU OUTSIDE! NOW." I slowly got back up on my feet and managed to open the window. When I turned around, I heard Gaege gasp. "Y/N, do you need a tissue?" "Huh, why?" "Your nose is bleeding." I touched my nose and realised he was right. "Here you go." "Thank you, sir..." I sat back down as Gaege went outside into the hallway, probably to talk to those boys. A few minutes later, he walked back in, but the boys didn't.

"Hey, Y/N?" He gently tapped my shoulder. "Yeah?" "I've sent those boys to the headteacher's office, they won't bother you for the rest of the day..." "Thank you..." I whispered into his ear, and subtly kissed his cheek. Half an hour later, the bell rang, signifying the end of the first lesson. As I was packing my things into my bag and leaving, I saw Gaege making a 'come hither' motion with his finger.

"Y/N, um, I talked to the headteacher at the end of the day yesterday and he said that those boys have been bothering you for a while, is that correct?" "Yeah, why?" "I suggested to him the idea of us having one on one classes starting tomorrow. And he seems to be on board with it." I had the biggest smile on my face. "And you know what I means..." "I get to see you more often?" "Not just that." Gaege wiggled his eyebrows, making me blush at what he was implying.

"Not on campus, you doof!" I gently punched his arm, making him laugh. "Run along now, princess, you're going to be late for geography..." "Yes, sir..." I rolled my eyes as I started to leave. "Oh, and Y/N?" "Hm?" I looked over my shoulder. "Please don't call me sir in front of the class, I'm not sure if I can control myself in front of everyone~" My face was bright red. "Noted. I'm going to call you sir every chance I can get." "I thought we said we were going to be keeping this on the down low." "Maybe I don't want to anymore~" I dropped my bag on the floor.

TIMESKIP BECAUSE I CAN'T WRITE SMUT

"What did you say about “not on campus”?" "Oh shut up!" I rolled my eyes as Gaege burst out laughing. "I'll walk you down to Mrs Roberts' class. If she asks why you're walking funny, just say you tripped." "Got it." A few minutes later, I walked into my geography class, everyone staring at me.

"There you are, Y/N! You're a bit late!" Mrs Roberts stared at me as I walked to my desk. "We needed to talk about some class stuff and she also tripped on her shoelace, so we had to go and get her leg patched up." "Thank you for bringing her here, Mr Gibson." He shot me a knowing look before he left.

If only you knew the real reason I was late, Mrs Roberts. If only you knew...