Chapter 2: A mechs rampage!

"Harold?!" The paw patrol yells in shock.

Twin was clearly confused by this. "Who's Harold?"

"Pups it's time to go mighty pronto and no time for a mission briefing we need to go now!" Ryder tells the pups and Joshie and they all nod and run inside but Ryder stops Twin.

"Twin your still recovering and this is Dangerous for please stay here" Ryder tells the hedgehog.

Before twin could respond Ryder was in his mighty suit and flys off as the other pups follow in there mighty vehicles.

Twin watches from the distance but close by to assist without Ryder's knowledge at first.

When the mighty pups and mighty Joshie get there Harold has devastated most of city hall.

"Harold stop this now!!" Ryder demands

Harold's mech turns around slowly but they see his mech looks different it has dragon scales on it and horns of a dragon on the head.

"Uh did he upgrade his mech?" Joshie asked

Harold let's out a evil laugh. "Well well well if it isn't the paw patrol hehe perfect time to take my new and improved mech to the test!

Harold presses a button and the mech fires a spear looking thing made of some kind to of energy and it goes straight toward the heroes!

"Scatter!!"

The group barely dodges the spear projectiles as they ejected from there vehicles and there rides were vaporized!!

"Our rides!" The pups all yell in terror!

Some of the pups try to fight Harold but there powers aren't doing anything as Harold knocks them off there feet and Joshie, Chase, Rocky and Marshall all fall near each other and Harold raises his foot to crush them

"Get away guys run!!" Everyone else yelled to warn their 4 friends

Harold was about to bring his foot down to crush them suddenly Ryder and the other pups feel a speeding something speed past them towards Harold. No not a something, A someone!!

"NOOOO!!!!" Everyone yells as Harold goes to stop the 3 pups and the Snowkid.

Cue Boss Battle music - Undefeatable - Sonic Frontiers

"I'm hanging on to the other side...

I won't give up till the end of me!!!!

GO!!"

The Pups and the Snowboy Waited for there end but it didn't come when they opened there eyes they saw there savior was a . . . . . . . . Hedgehog?!

"T-T-T-Twin?!" Joshie said in shock as he saw that the Mobian Hedgehog was holding up the foot of Harold's Mech from crushing Him, Rocky, Marshall and Chase!

"Whoa" Marshall gasped in awe of his savior.

"GO GO!!" Twin told them as he strained under the weight of the mech and they all go up and ran as Twin pushed the mechs foot back up and Harold was in pure disbelief of what he witnessed.