Chapter 3: An Adventure Bay Tour

Series theme - down like that by Bryson Tiller

Adventure bay - 2 days since Twins arrival

Its the Next day after Twin stopped Harold's attack on adventure bay Twin is meditating in the yard as he is waiting for breakfast and he is also trying to reconnect himself to the other dragon emeralds to try to locate the others and also to try to connect to the one he recovered because for a reason unknown it seems to be unresponsive to him right now since he used its power yesterday.

It was still early so none of the pups besides or Joshie were awake yet well except Ryder who was making breakfast and Chase who was used to waking up this early was about to use his megaphone to wake the others up for breakfast

Chase barks out his megaphone "Rise and shine guys!" Chase uses his megaphone to wake everyone up and all the pups get up from there pup houses everyone except Joshie who slept in Rocky's pup house with Rocky and was sleeping with headphones on due to him not liking loud sounds.

Marshall nudges Joshie gently to try to wake him up but with no avale.

"Joshie its time to get up man" Rubble says to the him But the snowkid just mumbles and turns over.

"I got this guys" Rocky says with smirk and he walks over Joshie and starts giving him puppy kisses and joshie immediately wakes up.

"Mmm....okay...okay I'm up!" Joshie tells the mixed breed as he is laughing and Rocky stops giving him puppy kisses

"Hehehehe morning Joshie" Rocky says to the snowkid.

"Morning Rocky" Joshie responds to Rocky

Twin was still meditating at this time and the snowkid notices this and is very curious to what the hedgehog was doing.

"Uh whats Twin doing?" The snowkid asked the pups around him.

"Uh yeah what is he doing?" Marshall added as he was also curious too.

"Hes meditating dudes I've done it before its to calm the mind and center yourself and be at one with world around you" Zuma explained to the group.

"Ohhhhhh................................... I don't get it" Marshall and rubble both responded and everyone else facepalm/pawed.

Twin starts chanting ancient dragon dialects as he starts to float as the group looks over at the hedgehog in awe after a bit the hedgehog stops floating and he gets up and pulls out the dragon emerald they retrieved yesterday. Twin then finally notices the others.

"Oh hey guys sorry i didn't see you there, morning" Twin greats his friends

"Morning Twin!" everyone greated the hedgehog with a smile.

Chase see that Twin is clearly bothered by something.

"Something bother you twin?" Chase asks the hedgehog in concern.

"I can't seem to reconnect with the emeralds rn which is strange you see as one a gaurdian of the emeralds I share a bond with them so I can feel there presence when there close" twin explains to the group.

"Thats weird" Skye responds

"I'll try to figure out why after we find the second Emerald" Twin explained.

"Well, I can't wait for breakfast" Joshie try's to lighten the mood

"What's on the menu?" Twin asks

"Guys the pancakes are almost done!" Ryder calls to everyone from inside.

"Yay!" The pups cheer.

"Pancakes! Yess!"

"Last one inside is a rotten egg!!" Twin shouts as he starts to run towards the lookout at a Normal speed