Part 18: 🔞I'm ready, Hia 🔞

Zee was sitting on the bed looking at her phone while Nunew was in the bathroom. After returning from the island, they both enjoyed dinner at a nearby restaurant. After that, both of them went back to the hotel to rest.

After half an hour in the bathroom, Nunew stepped out of the bathroom. He only wore a white towel wrapped around his slender waist.

Nunew: Hia, I'm done.

Zee raised his head to look at Nunew. He was shocked when he saw Nunew who was only wearing a towel. As far as he knows, Nunew always uses a bath robe after showering. He rarely wears a towel.

Zee: Why didn't you use the bathrobe? You told me me that you didn't like wearing towel.
Nunew: I can't find the towel, Hia.

Nunew stepped closer to the bed to pick up his clothes that were on the bed. Zee just watched Nunew. His eyes did not run away from looking at Nunew. He couldn't help but look at Nunew's white and delicate body. Nunew was about to leave but suddenly Zee grab Nunew's waist, make Nunew sit on his thighs.

Nunew: Hia...
Zee: Hmm?
Nunew: What are you doing, Hia?
Zee: Nothing. Just adoring my boyfriend.

Zee brought her face closer to Nunew's face and started kissing Nunew. He also kissed Nunew's neck and fell on his shoulder.
Zee: You smell like a perfume. (while kissing Nunew's shoulder nonstop)
Nunew: Hia...

Zee move his face more closer towards Nunew's lips. He try to reach that plump lips. After take a bath, that lips looks more delicious and soft. He really want to taste it at that time.
Zee: Nhu...
Nunew: Krub, Hia.

Zee didn't continue his word. He just look into Nunew's eyes and he start to travel around his boyfriend's face. He brought his nose to every inch of his face to kiss all over Nunew's face non-stop. He just adored his boyfriend at the time. Nunew just let Zee enjoy it.

Zee: You are so beautiful, Nhu. 
Nunew: ....

Zee look back at Nunew's face. He can see that Nunew swallowed his saliva. His eyes looks trembling. 
Zee: Did you know that you are so beautiful? Hmm?
Nunew: ....
Zee: You are beautiful like a princess.
Nunew: ...

Zee caressing Nunew's bare body without breaking their eye contact. Nunew can feel the tension already but he still can control himself.
Zee: Nhu...
Nunew: Yes, Hia?
Zee: Did you remember when we were at the island and enjoying the sunset together just now?
Nunew: Yes, Hia.
Zee: I was secretly imagined a future with you. 

Nunew lift up his face and look at Zee.
Nunew: What did you see in your imagination, Hia?
Zee: I saw the both of us did a slow dance around an empty room at four in the morning with a smile clinging to our faces. That time I feel like life would never grow to be boring as long as I was with you. 

Zee stop for a while. He placed a kiss on Nunew's lips.
Zee: You'd make me laugh on days when I couldn't remember  how to smile. 

Zee smile and he take Nunew's hand. He kissed Nunew's hand gently.
Zee: I'd fall asleep in your arms every night because they'd remind me of how it feels to be safe. 
Nunew: ....
Zee: And there was no one that could replace you. You have the most wonderful heart I've ever known. You're worth everything to me and more, Nunew Chawarin.

Zee look into Nunew's eyes. He smiled then he kissed Nunew's lips for a while. 
Nunew: Hia...
Zee: Hmmm?
Nunew: Tell me more, Hia.
Zee: I love staring at you, secretly.
Nunew: ...
Zee: I've loved you in ways I can not explain and I'll love you in ways you can't imagine.