Part 29: 🔞I'm in love again 🔞

Now it's 8 pm. The match is over and all the spectators have gone home. Zee and the rest of his team were still in the ring. Earlier, their trainer wanted to meet them first. Zee looked at Nunew who was sitting on a chair near him. He approached Nunew.

Zee: Nhu...
Nunew: Hmmm?
Zee: Aren't you tired? If you are tired, you can go back to the hotel first. My coach wants to meet us. No need to wait for me.

Nunew look into Zee's eyes.
Nunew: No, I'm not tired. 
Zee: You lied to me. You are tired. Just go back naa, Nhu...
Nunew: But I want to wait for you, Hia.
Zee: It's okay, Nhu. You are tired so you need to take a rest.
Nunew: Hia will sleep at the hotel with me, right?
Zee: Yes, Nhu. 
Nunew: How about your things at the dorm?
Zee: I'll handle them after this. That's why I told you to go back to the hotel first. I might be late.
Nunew: Krub, Hia. Me and Nat will go back to the hotel.
Zee: Wait...

Nunew look at Zee.
Nunew: Why, Hia?
Zee: Did both of just sleep together? 
Nunew: Yes, Hia.
Zee: That's mean tonight both of us will share the room with Max and Nat?

Nunew was laughing when he saw Zee's face at that time.
Zee: Why did you laugh? I don't want to share room with them. I need a privacy with you.
Nunew: Hia, no need to worry naa. P'Max already booked a new room for them.
Zee: Okay, then. 
Nunew: You are so cute, Hia. (He kissed Zee's lips)

Zee was too stunned to speak. He was still in shocked. Did Nunew just kissed him in front of many people?
Zee: Nhu...there are many people looking at us.
Nunew: Let them be. I just want to kiss you wherever we are.
Zee: Oho...you are so brave right now, Nhu.
Nunew: You taught me so.
Zee: Since when?
Nunew: You always asked for a kiss in the toilet.
Zee: WHAT?!

Zee looked at Nunew. He was speechless at that time.
Zee: What do you mean?
Nunew: You kissed me before at Gemini bar. Just now you kissed me too. Both of the situation were happened in the toilet.
Zee: Oho....Nunew Chawarin. I can't believe this. You are so loud about this naa.
Nunew: As what I said, you taught me so, Hia.
Zee: I wish we are inside a room. Then, I will eat you, Nhu.
Nunew: Hia, you are a zombie then.

Zee was just about to open his mouth to reply to Nunew's words when he suddenly stopped. He turned when Max called him. He got up from the chair.
Zee: Our coach has arrived. Nhu go back to the hotel with Nat, okay? I will be right back as soon as possible. 
Nunew: Krub, Hia.
Zee: See you at the hotel. (He kissed Nunew's lips)
Nunew: See you later, Hia.

Zee then stepped away to leave Nunew. Without waiting any longer, Nunew and Nat left the ring. they both ordered a taxi and went straight back to their hotel which only took 15 minutes from the basketball court.

At 10 pm...

Zee had just returned from a meeting with their coach. After that, he went to the dorm where the players were before to get all his stuff. Then, he took a taxi to go to the hotel where Nunew was staying. As soon as he arrived, he asked for the key at the counter because Nunew said that he would leave the room key at the hotel counter.

He opened the door with the key. Without waiting any longer, he stepped into the room. He put both pieces of luggage in the living room. The first thing she did was find out where her boyfriend was.

He stepped into the bedroom. He was surprised to see that Nunew was not in the bedroom. Then, he went out to the balcony. No Nunew either. Suddenly he saw a sliding door at the end of the room. He stepped towards the sliding door.