Chapter 2

"Maybe if you show me your down, maybe I'll stick arou--"  

Groaning I reach for my phone turning my alarm off before rolling over onto my back, looking up at the ceiling with a sigh. 

"let's do this" I muttered to myself before sitting up and hanging my feet off the side of the bed before standing. I had about 30 minutes before I had to wake Adele and Teyana up to get ready for school. 

Setting my phone in its holder I turned on my morning playlist and got to work on getting myself ready for the day. When I finished I still had 10 minutes before I had to wake the twins so I spent a little bit more time on my hair. I wore scrubs everyday so I wasn't worried about my outfit like I would have been if I wasn't in a hospital setting. 

Finishing up with myself I grabbed my phone turning the Disney playlist on before heading to the girls room, opening the door to see them still sleeping peacefully. I smiled snapping a picture of them to show their mom when I went to visit her. "Alright my sweet girls time to get up" I said gentle enough not to scare them but loud enough to get them to wake up even if just a little. Walking up to their beds I rubbed their backs, "Come on Del If you want me to fix your hair the way you want you have to wake up for me" I whispered seeing her eyes flutter. 

"TT Meer I no want to wake up yet" Adele said her pretty brown eyes looking sleepily up at me. Adele was always the harder one to wake up which is why I focused on her first. 

"I know darling, but TT have to go to work and you have to go to school to play with all of your friends" I said sweetly. "So come on and maybe after school we can go to the park before coming home, what do you think?" I asked her 

She got up with that "Okay" she said 

"Good, now go wash your teeth and brush your face while I wake up your sister" I said with a grin when Adele corrected me. 

"TT its Brush your teeth and Wash your face!" she said sounding proud that she caught me being wrong. 

"Oh Gosh you're so right! When did you become so smart!" I said kissing her forehead "Now go sweet girl or we're gonna be late" I ordered watching her walk out of the room, I turned to the still sleeping Teyana. 

Running my hands through her hair speaking softly. "Tey its time to get up love" I whispered only having to repeat myself twice before she started to wake up. 

"Good Morning TT" she said rubbing her eyes sleepily.  She was the independent one of the set, so I didn't have to worry about her getting ready. 

"Good morning baby, Go brush your teeth and wash your face with Adele, while I get your outfits ready okay" I said softly kissing her forehead like I did with Adele. 

"Okay" she said getting out of bed and making her way out of the room and to the bathroom. 

I smiled to myself, my sister got lucky with these two girls. I'm just happy she trusted me with her babies. 

I laid the girls clothes out on their beds, before going to check up on them.

 Laughing and playing with them as they got dressed, I checked the time to see that we were making good time.  "Alright you two we have five minutes before we have to hit the road.  Are we ready?" I asked them to see them nod. 

"Good, Now let's repeat after me" I said grabbing their book bags and making sure their homework was in their respective folders. 

"I am beautiful" I started 

"I am beautiful"  they repeated

"I am smart" 

"I am smart"