Chapter 6.

Charles Leclerc

Charles Leclerc

I genuinely thought she was kidding about the whole pizza and tv thing but turns out she wasn't, the blue-eyed girl was death serious.

I'm not gonna say I was not disappointed because come on after three nights in a row of sex with this goddess of a woman who wouldn't want more, but somehow this is better, just us in her apartment, cuddling in the sofa watching tv and eating pizza, getting to know each other better, my new favorite plan.

Cuddling with Morgan.

Getting to know her more is better than only sleeping with her, getting to know her beautiful self, what she likes, what she doesn't, where she grew up, her family and friends, everything about her, she somehow just leaves me in awe the more she opens herself to me.

Somehow I opened up to her too. I told her about my dad and Jules.

I don't know when she ended up holding my hand in a reassuring way and piercing me with those beautiful blue eyes of hers.

— I'm so sorry Charles, I cannot tell you I understand you because I don't, but I do feel for you, and I admire you, you are a very strong person, not everyone could go through that pain and still be so full of light like you are – she said to me in the sweetest voice I've ever heard while caressing my cheek.

I don't know what I did to deserve crossing paths with a woman like Morgan but I'm never letting her go, whether I have her as whatever the hell we are right now or just a friend, I'm willing to do anything to keep Morgan in my life.

I grab her by the wrist of the hand that was caressing my cheek and pull her for a kiss.  I smile in the middle of the kiss trying to pull her closer to me if that's even possible.

I then lay with my back in the couch and pulling her over me so that she is now laying on my chest while I caress her back.

— I'm exhausted — she mutters hoarsely.

— I can see that — I let out a small laugh.

— I am going to sleep now Charles — she announced.

I got to know Morgan enough to know that, that's her way of telling me we're not sleeping together tonight.

It's actually cute.

— Let's go to bed then — I say giving her a soft pat on the back.

— You're staying?

— You thought that just because we're not sleeping together I would leave? Who was the asshole that made you think all men do that love?

I then grab her face with both of my hands forcing her to look me in the eye.

— I'm not here just for sex Mor, I like being with you — I peck her lips.