Chapter 7.

Charles Leclerc

Charles Leclerc

She looks at me then looks at him and finally to herself and realize what she's still wearing.

— Hola Sebas — she says with a nervous smile while playing with the edge of my shirt nervously.

— You know I could ask little sis, but judging by your choice of outfit — he says pointing at her. — And your lack of it. — he then points at me. — Every question I could have has just been answered.

— Sebas I can explain actually Charles was just leaving.

— No I wasn't — I answer immediately almost interrupting her, gaining a death stare from her.

— Oh I guess I was, you know, without my shirt — I say sarcastically gaining another death stare from the Mexican girl.

If looks could kill, Morgan would've murdered me twice already.

Sebastian burst into laughter at this point.

— It's okay man, you don't have to go I'm the one who interrupted you two apparently — he said to me laughing.

— And you don't owe me any explanation Morgana, I'm not mom, nor dad, you're not a kid anymore sis, this — he said pointing at both of us. — Is not of my business and you're free to do whatever the hell you want. Although I have to admit that having a shirtless man open my little sister's apartment door isn't the nicest feeling — he let out a laugh.

Morgan sighed in relief smiling.

Suddenly she ran to him, hugging him with joy.

She seems so happy to see him, I like it.

— What are you doing here? What about The Langham? Where's Reagan? Where's my nephew?!!  — she started bombarding him with questions looking very excited.

Sebastian looks at her like he's processing all her questions.

— I wanted to see you Morgana, we haven't seen each other in a while, my restaurant can survive without me for a few days, my darling wife couldn't escape work but she said she misses you, and Luke had school, he made such a big tantrum because he wanted to come with me and see his auntie Gana so badly, he misses you —  Sebastian said answering all her questions.

To be honest I would've wanted to meet Luke and Reagan too, not like this obviously but it would've been nice.

Morgan talked to me about Luke with so much love in her eyes that I already like the little man, she said that the moment Sebastian told their family that his wife was expecting they all flew to Montreal for the celebration and of course they were all there when the baby was born.

She told me that since he's still an only child he loves whenever Morgan visits him, since he has no family in Montreal other than his parents, and that he's the sweetest boy, that Sebastian and Reagan have done an amazing job raising him.