Chapter 6 - So We Meet Again

~LIVI'S POV~

I was in the car, listening to my favorite radio staion, when I got a text from Liam.

From: Leeyum <3

To: Livi

How are you baby?

So, even though I was driving, I answered.

From: Livi

To: Leeyum <3

I'm fine, thanks. Whats up?

From: Leeyum <3

To: Livi

Nothing really, just getting home from the studio wbu

From: Livi

To: Leeyum <3

Sounds fun! I am on my way home from work, worrying about Kali, the usual.

From: Leeyum <3

To: Livi

Aww babe don't worry about her! she's a grown girl, she'll figure it out

From: Livi

To: Leeyum <3

I hope... hows Niall? He figure it out yet or deny it all like Kali?

From: Leeyum <3

To: Livi

He's still unsure about what it is, and he keeps denying everything. It's really pissing him off

From: Livi

To: Leeyum <3

Awww poor Nialler... they seriously gotta figure this out soon, cause they won't believe us.

From: Leeyum <3

To: Livi

I'm sure they will love, just give them some time.

From: Livi

To: Leeyum <3

Ya. Well, as much as i'd love to talk, i gotta go. Love you!

From: Leeyum <3

To: Livi

K, bye, love you babe

I was almost home by the end of the texting. As I put my car in park, I walked into the flat.

"Kali, Sammy, i'm homeeee!" I yelled out, but got silence as an answer. I walked towards Sammy's bedroom, but she wasn't there. Then I walked to Kali's room, she wasn't there. Then I remembered that I got off at lunchtime today, and the girls were still at work. I'm such an idiot because I almost had a spaz attack.

"Hmm... time alone to myself.... mind aswell make the best of it," I say out loud, "Bath, with candles, soft music playing in the background, daydreaming about my wonderful boyfriend; sounds nice."

And, that, my friends, is what i did.

~NIALL'S POV~

We had just gotten back from the studio, and we were tired and hungry. And let me tell you, all five of us were total assholes if we were tired and hungry. They decided to hang at Zayn's place, but I didn't feel like it. I decided to get away from them for a little while, so I hopped into my Range Rover, and and let the engine roar to life.