💖Funtime Freddy x Reader

(This is my first oneshot! Please give me criticism for how you all think I can make this better, I would appreciate it!)

Warnings: Language, fear, mention of weapon

~~~~

3rd person:

It was currently 11:30 at night. A lone car drove on the lamp lit roads to work. The owner of this car was Y/N, a younger adult around the age of 21 who worked at the newest addition to the Freddy Fazbear franchise- Circus Baby's Pizza World. They had come into some financial struggles and needed a new job, so they applied for the night guard position when they saw an ad for it online. They knew they wouldn't get paid much, and the rumors they'd heard over the years were more than intimidating, but nonetheless, they got the job.

They pulled into the empty parking lot, about 15 minutes early for their first shift. Y/N thankfully already had all they would need for the night: Their flashlight, their phone, and a taser as a just in case. Y/N got out of the car, making sure to grab the keys before locking the doors and walking inside the pizzeria. It was cold and dark when they walked inside, the only light coming from a red button on the wall near an elevator.

"Is this where I go?" They paused, turning on the flashlight and sweeping the room. They noticed some bugs scurry away from the light and the amount of cobwebs on the walls, as well as some small cracks in the walls. The tables that once held parties for young children were now broken and tattered; the stage that once held the four robots now abandoned. The stage had a large bloodstain near the front and in the center. It looked as though someone had tried to clean it before inevitably giving up.

"Guess it is. Let's hope this thing doesn't break on the way down..." Y/N started walking to the elevator as they took in more of the surroundings, trying to picture what once was in such an old and decaying place. Once they stepped inside and started going downwards, a voice started speaking to them:

"Welcome to the first day of your exciting new career! Whether you were approached at a job fair, read our ad at Screws, Bolts, and Hairpins, or if this is the result of a dare, we welcome you. I will be your personal guide to help you get started. I'm a model 5 of the Handyman's Robotics and Unit-Repair System, but you can call me Hand-Unit. Your new career promises challenge, intrigue and endless janitorial opportunities!"

"What the fuck?!" Y/N jumped, the voice catching them off guard. They took a deep breath after realizing what was happening and listened closer to the voice, now known as Hand-unit.

"Please enter your name as seen above the keypad. This cannot be changed later so please be careful."

Y/N begun to carefully type in their name on the glitching keypad, making sure to get the letters necessary for their name.

"It seems that you had some trouble with the keypad. I see what you were trying to type, and I will auto-correct it for you. One moment. Welcome: Eggs Benedict."

They begun to laugh at the name, finding it funny that Hand-unit mistook their name in such a way. They knew it was permanent, but it was pretty funny.

The elevator stopped and a happy little tune played. It was quite catchy, something that Y/N enjoyed. They danced to it for a moment before Hand-Unit spoke again:

"You can now open the elevator using that bright, red and obvious button. Let's get to work!"

"Alrighty then, guess it time to do shit." They pressed the red button, backing up as the elevator doors opened to reveal a vent surrounded with yellow caution tape. It looked as though spiders could be living inside, though with the amount of people that came through here to move the robots, it was unlikely.