💞Glamrock Freddy x Male!reader x Monty

Requested By: Kingbeast500

Warnings:

Your POV:

Today was going to be an..... interesting day for me at the Pizzaplex. Apparently, both Freddy and Monty need their routine checkups. I have a crush on the two, but Im afraid of telling them. They have a tendency to argue over small things, and Im not sure if making an attempt to date both of them would be a good idea. The problem is I can't pick between them, either; I love them both. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place, as some would say.

3rd POV:

Y/N pulled up to the Pizzaplex and quickly made his way to the Parts and Service room. Freddy and Monty turned their attention to him as he walked in.

"Hello, Y/N! How has your day been so far?" Freddy greeted. He was much more bubbly than Monty was, who had more of a 'bad boy' attitude.

"It's been ok so far, nothing special. What about you two? Have you guys been doing alright?" Y/N cocked his head to the side with a goofy sideways grin. He always got really nervous around these two animatronics, and sometimes he wouldn't be able to properly speak, too.

"We've been fine, I guess. 'S always better when you're around though, sweetheart." Monty winked at Y/N after tilting down his glasses, which made him blush. Monty always had different nicknames for Y/N, and sweetheart was a big one he used.

"Aww, thanks, Monty! I always have a better time around you boys, too. Now, who wants to have their checkup first?" Y/N went over to a workbench and grabbed a few tools to aid in his work before Freddy spoke up.

"I would like to go first, if you do not mind Y/N." Y/N looked up at Freddy, "I don't mind in the slightest! Now let's get in the tube thing so I can start working."

Y/N quickly walked into the chamber with Freddy at his heels and sat down his tools as Freddy laid on the table.

"Ok, now I just need to run a basic screening on you. Can you move your finger joints for me?" Y/N asked gently, and Freddy complied. He moved each of his finger joints, which showed no problems. "Great! Now, onto the wrists."

~le time skip cause I'm lazy lol~

"Alright! You're all done, Freddy. Can you go ahead and call Monty in when you leave?"

"Of course, Y/N! Also, I-I made you this. You do not have to wear it, but I thought you might like it." Freddy nervously held out a bracelet in his favorite colors with a small heart charm on it. Y/N let out a small gasp as he took it and blushed, holding it carefully as he admired it.

"This so beautiful, Freddy! Thank you so much!" He quickly slid it onto his wrist and gave Freddy a quick hug, which he happily returned. As Freddy walked out, he had a smug look on his face as he looked over to Monty, who seemed extremely jealous. He glared at Freddy for a moment before he walked into the chamber with Y/N.

"Hey there, sugarplum. Guess it's my turn, huh?" Monty sat on the table and looked over at Y/N, a dreamy look on his eyes masked by his glasses and a smirk.

"Y-Yes, it is. Could you lay down for me? I'm just going to do a basic screening like I did with Freddy, ok?"

"Anything for you, dollface~" Monty proceeded to lay down and handed you his glasses to set to the side. Y/N tried his best to hide it, but Monty's constant nicknames were getting him flustered. It didn't help that throughout his checkup the flirty names kept getting more lovey-dovey.

"A-Alright, Monty, y-you're all set!" Y/N's face was colored a bright red, and he wouldn't make eye contact with Monty as he returned his glasses.

"Y'know, princess, I have a spare one of these. And I bet they would look adorable on you~" Monty took his glasses and placed them on Y/N's head before ruffling his hair and walking out, prompting a small, quiet argument between him and Freddy. It was as if the two didn't want Y/N to hear.

Y/N continued to work around the room as the animatronics bickered, appreciating their willingness to stay, even if they were fighting. Y/N organized and cleaned where it was needed, catching words here and there from the robots and sneaking glances at the two. He made accidental eye contact a few times, which made him quickly look away in embarrassment.

After about 10 mins of arguing, Y/N finally spoke up to try and stop the fighting, which was starting to get a bit physical.

"What are you two even arguing about?" The two robots looked up at Y/N and glanced at each other before Monty spoke up.

"Listen, Y/N. The two of us got somthin' to tell you, but you may not like it..." He, along with Freddy, seemed a bit nervous now. "...We both got a crush on you, hon. We both have been fightin' to try and get you to notice one or the other, but we don't know who you would pick, if you'd even say yes to either of us..."

Y/N didn't speak for a moment before he quietly spoke up, "...do I have to pick?" Freddy and Monty both looked a bit shocked before they looked at each other. Monty shrugged and Freddy nodded before they looked back at Y/N. "I guess not, Y/N. If you are willing to be with both of us at once, then I guess the two of us would be willing to share!" Freddy smiled at Y/N, clearly exited to have his feelings reciprocated. Y/N beamed back and ran up to his two new boyfriends and pulled them into a hug.

"I've liked you two for a while now, but you two were always fighting, so I didn't know if I should have said something or not. I'm just glad I didn't have to pick!"

Freddy and Monty both chuckled and hugged Y/N back, and for the rest of the night, the trio hung out together and appreciated eachother.

A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry I've been gone for awhile, like I said in my last update, it's been hard coming up with ideas for this story while I'm stuck in different fandoms 😓 I have another story currently in the works, and I plan on getting it up asap! Please remember to request your ideas on the request page, and I'll see everyone soon!

~Wolfskull

1136 Words