|ENG Kaevehtham| Threesome

Kaveh had surely gone mad.

Alhaitham closed the book he was reading and looked at his boyfriend to see if he had heard correctly.

"Are you serious?" Alhaitham said, arching an eyebrow.

"Oh come on don't look at me like that, it's not that weird" said the blonde.

"You just asked me to do a threesome"

Kaveh sighed before sitting on his partner's lap, he knew it wasn't something super typical to ask for but it was something that had been on the blonde's head for a long time.

Alhaitham, patient as always, was willing to listen to his boyfriend's proposal, although he wasn't too amused by the idea.

"We've been a couple for years and you've never told me something like this..." said the grand sage.

"I know, I know, but the thing is that the other day I was talking with Cyno and Tighnari while we were playing cards and we started talking about the past, you know, when we were teenagers and such" the blonde began to explain while his boyfriend listened attentively.

"They both talked about couples they had previously had and that's when I realized... you and I have been each other's only couple. We were our first everything"

"Right" Al haitham said.

"Do you realize how weird that is?!"

"Isn't that nice? In the books that is usually a great display of romanticism"

"In the books but in real life I've realized that it never happens, we're a very rare case and that made me think... what if we're not good?"

"Good at what?"

"... Well... good at kissing!"

"...Kaveh, what are you talking about? You kiss very well"

"Thank you honey but your opinion is not objective"

"What thet-"

"You don't know if I kiss well or not because you don't have anyone to compare myself to and neither do I! Maybe we kiss like fish and we don't know it! Same as for sex, who knows if we're good or not"

"Let's see, let me see if I understand... The main reason you want to have a threesome is to see if you're good in bed or not? I mean, is this an ego issue?"

"No! Of course not... well, yes, kind of- anyway"

Well, Alhaitham had always admired his boyfriend's sincerity but sometimes it took him by surprise.

A threesome? At this point in life? They weren't hormonal teenagers anymore... but on the other hand, he knew Kaveh wasn't going to let the subject go so easily and, after all, it could be interesting.

Alhaitham wasn't afraid that Kaveh would fall in love with someone new, in terms of feelings those two were practically married. Therefore there were two possible endings for this match.

One, the threesome ends well and they both enjoy a new experience that would enrich their sexual life and finish the blond's doubts.

Two, the trio went wrong and Alhaitham could remind Kaveh how bad his idea was every time he wanted a laugh.

The grand sage smiled, both options amusing him.

"Okay" he said and Kaveh's face lit up.

"Really?!" he exclaimed in surprise.

"Really"

"Yes! thanks my love!"

"But with certain conditions"