Chapter 8

In the study of the Duke of Elvis's mansion, the silver-haired young man stood upright in front of the desk without saying a word.

Lin Elwes was dealing with affairs, and he raised his head after a long time. His slender body was leaning on the back of the chair, with his hands crossed on the desk.

The elegant-looking silver-haired man looked at his thirteen-year-old son, the gentle smile that had always been on his face disappeared, and the father and son had the same cold expression.

After a long time, the silver-haired man spoke slowly.

"Thirteen people, twelve of them were seriously injured, and one was genetically damaged. Yano, you haven't learned how to restrain yourself yet." Although the

last sentence was plain, Yano, who knew his father well, naturally heard the coldness in it. The upright body stiffened for a moment, and then an unknown fire rose in his heart.

The young Alpha pursed his lips tightly, releasing pheromone aggressively, as if he was declaring his anger. Obviously the other party started the fight first, and he just fought back.

Another stronger pheromone suppressed Arno in an instant. Lin Elwes had a cold expression and did not back down at all. The adult Alpha released pheromone to suppress Arno in all aspects.

Twenty minutes later, Yano groaned, his eyes turned pure gold, the hand hanging by his side trembled slightly, and the cold sweat slowly rolled down his forehead.

Withdrawing his pheromone coercion, Lin rubbed the center of his brows, feeling a little headache as he watched Yanuo hold on.

"Your mother is waiting in the quiet room on the second floor. You can go out now." Lin changed his posture, crossed his legs and leaned against the back of the chair, and watched Yanuo leave the study, showing a helpless smile behind his back.

Arno is an extremely talented Alpha. At the age of thirteen, he can fight against more than a dozen Alphas, and even win. Many of the dozens of Alphas are older than Arno. This also means that they The training he received was also a few years longer than that of Biano, but he still lost to Yano.

But the more talented an Alpha is, the easier it is to lose control in battle, especially after seeing blood.

Alpha's combat genes are like beasts, and they are even called powerful beasts. They have the brutality of beasts in their nature, so they are also natural fighters. On the battlefield, the appearance of Alpha can even reverse the battle situation, although the number is small, But they have always been the sharpest knives, but this knife is often difficult to control.

Fortunately, during thousands of years of evolution, people with sexual characteristics like Alphas have gradually learned to restrain their nature. What minor Alphas need is tempering and learning to restrain themselves, and minor Alphas are always difficult to discipline.

Worry flashed across Lin Elwes' eyes. As a father, he naturally didn't want Arno to become a bloodthirsty Alpha. A powerful warrior and a bloodthirsty beast are often only one step away.

——

After packing his schoolbag, little Gu Ze walked out of the classroom with Lante at the back table.

Walking with Omega will always attract people's attention, especially the small number of Omega, almost every boy knows their names, despite their young age, the beautiful Rand attracts attention wherever he goes.

When Gu Ze first walked with Lante, he was very cramped, but it has been a week, and he and Lante have gradually become familiar with each other, so they are no longer so uneasy.

"Goodbye, Ze." Xiao Lante waved to Gu Ze.

Gu Ze also responded obediently: "Goodbye Rand."

The two broke up in front of the teaching building of the junior college, Lante went home, and Gu Ze went to the intermediate college to find Yanuo.

The young master didn't come to school last week, and he never saw the young master in the Duke's mansion. After the young master escaped from the confinement room that time, he was imprisoned for three days. He didn't know how the young master was doing now.

As soon as they got into the elevator, three or four teenagers rushed in, surrounded by a tall and delicate male Omega. The reason why he knew that the other party was an Omega was from the compliments from the surrounding people from time to time. of.

"Master Aiwen's clothes look good today." A long-haired girl said with envy in her eyes.

The clothes on Alvin Howard are all custom-made, and the styles are also the most popular in Emperor Star. He is born well, tall, and can hold up clothes. Omega, who has been spoiled since childhood, is a bit arrogant. Let Alvin see It looks a bit arrogant, but the temperament is also unmatched by others. Once you stand there, people will know that this is a pampered and precious young master.

Little Gu Ze stood in the corner, surrounded by the echoing voices of several other people, praising Ai Wen one after another.

The third floor arrived soon, Gu Ze got out of the elevator, and found that three or four people came out together, and they happened to be going to the training room.

Little Gu Ze was thinking about the young master, he walked in a hurry, his short legs walked happily, and he was even looked at by the people behind him a few times.

The training room was as usual, the young master was still running in the corner, but he looked much more tired than usual. Gu Ze had been on the Emperor Star for a while, and he tilted his head, guessing that the gravity of the young master's training should have doubled.

After filling the water for the young master, Gu Ze obediently sat on the bench and did his own thing, not bothering him anymore.

The boys in the back also came to the door of the training room at this time. As soon as the most beautiful Aiwen appeared in the middle, the boys near the door saw him from the reflection of the floor-to-ceiling glass, and looked towards the door one after another.

The arrival of the most beautiful Omega in the middle-level department is enough for the adolescent boy to express himself with full energy. His waist is straighter, his running speed is much faster, and he even secretly competes with other boys.

After Evan Howard greeted his brother in the training room, he sat down on another bench with three others.

Little Gu Ze just looked up at them, and then lowered his head to do his homework. He was not good enough. In order to let him catch up with the progress, the teacher specially assigned him an extra homework. The workload was heavier than before.

The training room was noisier than usual, and little Gu Ze probably knew what was going on. He didn't know Ai Wen, so he thought, this Omega must be very popular, after all, he looks really good-looking.

After doing homework seriously for a while, Gu Ze looked up and saw that most of the water in the young master's water glass was gone. He put down the book in his hand, walked to the front, stood on tiptoe and took off the glass with both hands, refilled it with water and put it back again. The whole process did not make too much noise to disturb Arno.

When putting down the water glass, he saw Yanuo looking down at him, and he just raised his face and smiled slightly. The young master is more beautiful than Ai Wen, and little Gu Ze suddenly had this idea.

Realizing that he seemed to have offended the young master, Gu Ze wrinkled his face and pushed the thought out of his mind, how could he think of the young master like this.

After sitting on the seat and reading his astrophysics book, little Gu Ze became even more worried, but this time, he was worried about studying.

Aiwen on the other bench, when he saw Gu Ze running to Yano's side, remembered what someone told him, a Beta always looked for Yano after school, and it turned out to be him.

Yano always had a cold face, even when facing an Omega, he never gave preferential treatment. He even walked away from the side when an Omega took the initiative to talk to him, ignoring the other party. Omega, since then Yano's reputation of being difficult to contact has spread.

Many people in the intermediate department heard that there was a Beta who went to Yanuo every day, and Yano seemed to acquiesce in the behavior of the other party, which made many people find it novel and guessed Gu Ze's identity again and again.

However, because they had seen the scene where Arno beat Ryan Rost, even if the good-hearted teenagers wanted to talk to Gu Ze, they hesitated and did not go forward. useful information.

Of course, what people in the middle-level department saw was the first conflict between Arno and Ryan Rost, and the second conflict, except for Gu Ze, no one else was present, and the Duke's mansion was also sealed off in time News, this matter was handled in secret.

The teenagers above in the training room acted like chicken blood, trying to attract the attention of the most beautiful Omega, but there were still a few sober-minded, seeing Ivan frequently looking in the direction of Arno Elvis When I went there, I knew that the hearts of most boys in the training room were about to be broken.

As soon as 4:30 arrived, people left one after another. Gray Howard, Ivan's brother, ended earlier than usual.

Gray, who originally planned to leave the training room with his younger brother, secretly shook his head when he saw his younger brother looking towards Arno Elvis.

Although Arno's identity matches that of the Howard family, and for Al, it would be a priority for marriage, but Gray is very clear that Arno has no other feelings for Ivan, of course at this stage.

Many thoughts flashed through his mind, and Gray finally wanted to help his younger brother. After all, for Aiwen, he was spoiled since he was a child, and he has a high vision. Omega matures earlier. It is not easy to like someone, and the identity of that person is also beneficial to the family, so Gray used Ivan to try to play with the equipment in the training room as an excuse, waiting for the end of Yano's training.

Gu Ze picked up the water several times, and when it was past five o'clock, he stopped doing his homework, and it was time to leave with the young master in a while.

Usually there is no one in the training room at this time, but today there are still a few people, those good-looking Omega people.

But other people, little Gu Ze, can't care less about it. It's impolite to stare at someone he doesn't know. In his eyes, besides studying here, he is taking good care of the young master.

As soon as Yano got off the sensor, Gray greeted him with a smile, and pulled Ivan over by the way, very naturally.

As for Aiwen, he has always been pampered since he was a child, and when boys surrounded him, he seldom needed to take the initiative. Now, when facing someone he likes, he feels that he should not say hello first, otherwise he will appear very eager , This was unbearable for Aiwen, so he didn't speak, looking very expensive.

The two people from the Howard family have known each other since they were young. Arno responded briefly to Gray, looked at Ivan and nodded to him with a flat gaze, and then looked away.

After telling Gray that he was leaving first, Yano turned around and walked out of the training room. Gu Ze was already ready, following behind him with short legs and trying to catch up with Yano's pace.

When walking out of the training room, Gu Ze overheard Gray's comforting words to Ivan.

"Ivan, don't be angry, Arno Elvis has always been like that, you don't know, you are still young, our Ivan is so beautiful, and we will be the best-looking Omega in the future, want to There are all kinds of Alphas."

Little Gu Ze suddenly realized that this was the puppy love Lante was talking about.