Chapter 38

After Gu Ze was rescued back then, he followed his grandfather to Emperor Star, and when he learned that his wife asked the housekeeper to arrange for Gu Ze to study in the First Military Academy, the old gardener took Gu Ze to thank his wife.

When Gu Ze was only ten years old when he saw his wife for the first time, his wife gently touched his head and told him with a smile not to be afraid. At that time, Gu Ze looked up at his wife and felt that she looked like his mother. He imagined his mother.

Gu Ze has only vague impressions of his mother since he was a child. When he was in the second galaxy, every time he was wronged, he saw other children being hugged by his mother. I don't know how envious he is, but he has never had one. , Drunk and beat people, my mother finally couldn't take it anymore, left him and ran away with others.

Of course, little Gu Ze knew that the madam was the young master's mother, not him, and gradually this feeling faded away, because the madam was just a madam, and as a little servant, he only needed to take good care of the young master.

But every time Gu Ze sees Mrs. Wenrou, he is very happy. She is beautiful and kind, and everyone likes it when she looks at it. It makes him want to give the most beautiful flowers to her.

Gu Ze stood at the corner of the stairs on the second floor. His face turned pale when he saw Mrs. Wen Wen. He knew that he was just a commoner and a servant in the mansion, but he was marked by the young master. In the eyes of many people, he would only think that he was greedy for wealth and honor. Get up with your body.

Originally, he was prepared to be treated like this by others, but when he saw his wife, he subconsciously wanted to hide it. He didn't know if his wife would think of him like this.

"Gu Ze, come here." Madam called Gu Ze softly, with a smile still on her face.

Seeing Gu Ze subconsciously backing away with a pale face, the smile disappeared, and Sylvia's expression became worried. She was worried whether Yano forced Gu Ze.

"Don't be afraid, come, come here." Sylvia smiled gently at Gu Ze again. Gu Ze is an Omega and is 100% compatible with Arno. The housekeeper also told her this morning under Arno's instruction, including She knew that he was taken to the fourth floor by Yano during the fever period.

She expected Gu Ze to be marked after the febrile period. Alpha itself is the strong side, so she was a little worried that Gu Ze would be hurt by Yano.

It can be said that Sylvia watched Gu Ze grow up, and she still has a good impression of this well-behaved and quiet child. She didn't expect him to be an Omega and fit so well with Arnold. Sylvia felt a little complicated.

However, Yanuo has already marked Gu Ze, and Gu Ze's body is full of Yanuo's pheromone smell, which is very strong. Don't think that the relationship between the two has progressed to a certain level, and Sylvia quickly accepted this fact. If there is any doubt, Gu Ze will be Lord Yanuo in the future.

As for Gu Ze's status as a commoner, it's not a big problem. For the duke's mansion, the marriage doesn't help the family business and property much, and it's just that others rely on them. There has been no response. He doesn't like talking, so naturally he won't marry one of those dukes.

The tradition of the Elvis family is that Alpha can only mark one Omega, and cannot have others, otherwise they will be expelled from the family.

This is based on a conflict between the legitimate son and the illegitimate son of the Elvis family many years ago. Elvis died of many direct bloodlines and was suppressed outside. Many accidents lead to the destruction of the family.

A hand was gently held by his wife, and Gu Ze followed his wife to the quiet room on the second floor. After he sat down, his wife thought for a while before speaking, a little cautious, and said: "Don't be afraid, since Yanuo has made a choice, In the future, his Zhengjun will only be you, and there will be no other people."

Gu Ze nodded in a daze, he thought his wife would blame him, but he didn't expect his wife to say that and give him promises and comfort.

After hesitating for a while, Sylvia asked, "Did Arno force you?"

The voice was soft, with a little irritation. Arno had taught Arno to protect the weak Omega and Beta since he was a child, but now Arno did This kind of thing happened.

At that time, I also nodded and agreed, the young master didn't force him, Gu Ze blushed, feeling very shameless, but still whispered: "No, the young master didn't." Sylvia blinked her eyes when she heard him say that

. With gentleness, she is not very old, and the years have not left traces on her body. She looks very young, and when she blinks, she is as lively as a girl.

Thinking of Yano's bad temper since he was a child, he often made some children cry. Even if it was a cute little Omega or a little girl, he didn't pay much attention to it. He asked him to play with each other and often didn't see people. He left the children and went to the training room by himself. up.

But since Gu Ze came, I haven't seen Yanuo crying in fright. Sometimes I heard from the housekeeper that Yanuo's driver can see little Gu Ze following him every day, like a little tail.

Sylvia still remembers that one year when Kazel came to play in the mansion, he couldn't stop crying when Arno threw flowers. From that year on, Kazel was afraid of Arno. Ze'er made things difficult for Gu Ze, and Yanuo did this. Now that I think about it, it seems that her son who has been cold-faced since he was a child treats little Gu Ze pretty well.

Knowing his son Sylvia, Yanuo should think that this little Beta, who just arrived at Emperor Star, is skinny and pitiful, so he will be a little more patient than others. In addition, Gu Ze is also obedient, and he follows him every day after school. After death, Yanuo will like Gu Ze when he grows up, which is actually reasonable, childhood sweetheart, quite romantic.

"Madam." Gu Ze called out in a low voice, and Madam looked at him silently, which made him a little uneasy.

"Yeah." Sylvia smiled gently and generously, looking at Gu Ze with warmth in her eyes. From now on, Gu Ze will be her little Zhengjun. She also likes this well-behaved boy, and he is in the Duke's mansion. When I grow up, I have a simple mind, know the basics and feel at ease, and the more I watch, the more satisfied I am.

"After two days, I'll prepare the presents, and I'll take Yano over there, and formally discuss the marriage with your grandfather. The engagement ceremony will be held after a while. The exact date of the wedding will be held after discussing with the elders. What do you like?" I will let Yano prepare for the wedding, and I can go wherever I want for my honeymoon."

Sylvia gently held Gu Ze's hand and said softly, thinking about it from time to time, she has been planning for Yano's marriage in recent years To make preparations, I had been hoping that Arno would bring back someone she liked, but the Zergs attacked, and Arno never came back from the front line.

"Ma'am." Gu Ze hesitated for a moment, but interrupted and turned on the optical brain, planning to order him a wedding dress and a wedding dress lady.

"What's the matter, just say what you want, I won't treat you badly." Sylvia's voice was soft, she thought Gu Ze had his own ideas.

"Ma'am, I, I have no plans to marry the young master." Gu Ze's voice became smaller and smaller. He was afraid of disappointing his wife's kindness, so he lowered his head and dared not look at her.

Dazed for a moment, Sylvia didn't expect Gu Ze to say that, after thinking about it, she tried to keep her tone as light as possible, and asked, "What's the matter, you, don't you like Yano?" Gu Ze didn't hear and blamed

him He looked up at his wife, nodded cautiously, and said, "The young master doesn't like me either, we have no feelings."

How could he not like him? If Yanuo didn't like Gu Ze, he wouldn't mark him temporarily, knowing his son Syl Wei Ya looked at Gu Ze and felt that Gu Ze might be too unconfident.

"The marking thing..." Sylvia became worried again. Gu Ze didn't like Yano but was marked. Could it be that Yano forced him, but Gu Ze was too timid to say it.

"The young master didn't force me, I agreed." Gu Ze's ears were red, his cheeks were red, and his voice was thin and small. The young master helped him a lot, and he also asked the young master to do that kind of thing.

He doesn't like Yano, but agrees to be marked. After understanding Gu Ze's subtext, the beautiful and gentle lady has a smile on her face again. This good baby doesn't even know she's being bullied.

Yanuo, an Alpha, carried someone into his room during Gu Ze's febrile period. She didn't know what she had in mind, but she wanted Gu Ze to become dependent on him.

Omega is born with an instinct to obey Alpha, but that is on the premise of liking, and the release of pheromones must also be required. Yano accompanied Gu Ze through the fever period, and Gu Ze became more dependent on him. Gu Ze marked it, even when he didn't like it but agreed to it.

Sylvia was angry and funny at her son's ungentlemanly behavior. Of course she didn't know that Yanuo did such a thing after being rejected by Gu Ze several times, otherwise she would have laughed for a long time. It's kind of fun to welcome my son but repeatedly run into walls at Gu Ze's place.

"Yano said he doesn't like you?" Sylvia looked at Gu Ze with a smile, and suddenly remembered that the two of them were 100% compatible. The matter was attributed to the attraction of pheromones. Thinking of this possibility, Gu Ze said it should be true.

He told the young master at the time that they didn't like each other, and the young master didn't deny it, so it should be, Gu Ze nodded.

"You don't like Yano either?" Sylvia was always gentle. Yano marked Gu Ze. Although it was only temporary, it was also showing his attitude. He would take responsibility for Gu Ze.

Gu Ze nodded again. He really has no feelings for the young master. At most, he admires the young master for being strong. He also likes it. Of course it's not that kind of liking, but he thinks that the young master is a good person and won't bully others.

When he was almost bullied by that Carey Baird when he was a child, he beat that annoying boy, saved him, and took him on a trip to see a lot of scenery. He was very grateful to the young master.

"Emotions can also be cultivated. Do you want to try to get along with Yano for a while before making a decision." Sylvia tentatively said that as a mother, she had to fight for her son.

"Two people with a 100% fit, the pheromone attraction will be stronger. As long as Yano is around, you won't feel it for other Alphas. You can't use more inhibitors when Omega is in estrus. If you use too much, it will be bad for your health." "Try

it Try, if you still don't like Yano, I'll tell him for you, okay." After

analyzing with Gu Ze seriously, Sylvia's tone was soft, full of maternal brilliance, and she looked at Gu Ze lovingly, this good baby Omega, It would be really nice to be her little Zhengjun.

A well-behaved and quiet Omega, and my cold-tempered and bad-tempered son, think about it, it's quite suitable, otherwise Sylvia will be very distressed, what kind of partner will Arnold choose in the end, now finally I have an Omega I want, this is it Omega doesn't like Arno.

She was a little worried, whether Yanuo would bully Gu Ze, Yanuo's temper was not good, plus he was always cold, Gu Ze was timid and very obedient, he probably didn't know how to resist when he was bullied.

Sylvia decided to give her son extra lessons so that he could learn how to love Omega. If Yanuo was more gentle, if she chased Gu Ze, she would not be far away from having a grandson.

Adelaide always shows off her granddaughter to her, and Sylvia doesn't show it on the face, but she is still envious in her heart.

Facing such a gentle lady, Gu Ze thought about it for a while, thinking of the young master's cold look before he left, he probably couldn't hide it for a while, the young master took care of him for three days during the febrile period, and he didn't know how long it would be before he was willing to let him go.

Gu Ze was a little distressed, why did things develop to this point, became an Omega, and was marked by the young master. He didn't know what to do in the future. Thinking of his wife's words, he nodded slightly.

The young master definitely doesn't like him, if the young master gets tired of him after a while, then he can pretend to be a Beta and continue to be a Beta, Gu Ze comforted himself like this.