Chapter 15

On the luxurious private starship heading to Gulan Star, Gu Ze stood in front of the window, staring at the boundless space outside without blinking.

Fascinated by the various nebulae slowly rotating in the distance, when passing by a huge celestial body, the starship is as small as a speck of dust, and he himself is even more insignificant.

This feeling of traveling in space is very new to Gu Ze. It is the first time for him to observe the universe directly like this.

The huge celestial body passed by, and Gu Ze slowly let out a breath, and Gu Ze came back to his senses.

When it was almost lunch time, Gu Ze left his room and walked towards the center of the starship.

Gu Ze was able to get on this private starship entirely because of Yano. This is Yano's last summer vacation at school. After graduating next year, he will directly enter the army. Many people in advanced departments will choose to come out at this time Traveling, this graduation trip was organized by Ji's family.

Originally, Yanuo didn't like such activities, but Ji Yao ran towards Duke Elvis's mansion twice in three days, and brought his delicate Omega sister with him. Yanuo was so annoyed that he agreed to go there together.

Compared with the personal servants brought by other young masters and ladies, for Yano, more people means trouble, and he is impatient to go out and be surrounded by crowds, so he only brought Gu Ze.

This was when Ji Yao accidentally saw Gu Ze in the Duke's mansion, and asked Yanuo with a smile if he wanted to bring this little Beta. The other party was very obedient, and Ji Yao had a good impression of Gu Ze. This little Beta is just a handy thing for him.

Although the Duke's mansion has its own personal servants, Yano rarely uses them. If Ji Yao didn't tell him, Yano would never take them with him, because the robots on the starship can completely replace the servants.

But for the aristocrats of the family, being surrounded by so many people can satisfy their vanity and face. After all, robots are too common, they are everywhere, and there is nothing new. Arnold still has something for this Beta who always follows him quietly. I was a little patient, so I took him with me.

Gu Ze received a day of emergency training in the Duke's mansion, carefully memorizing Yanuo's living habits one by one. When his grandfather asked him to take good care of the young master, Gu Ze had a firm face, and he would definitely take good care of the young master who was away from home. of.

When passing by the water bar lobby on the starship, deafening music came from the uncovered door. The panoramic transparent glass allowed Gu Ze to see many masters and ladies drinking and chatting inside. This trip was originally a pre-graduation carnival , so everyone will indulge a little bit, they are all seventeen or eighteen years old.

There are people in various entertainment rooms, and what Gu Ze saw on the first floor of the starship is only a part, but he can't participate in it, because he doesn't know many people except the young master and Ji Yao, and the people here are not rich. Even Gui, a small commoner like him, couldn't get in at all.

Walking quickly to the kitchen on the first floor, the senior chef specially brought by Ji's family has prepared the young master's lunch, and Gu Ze pushed the dining car to the young master's room.

This was originally the job of simulating robots, and this is not a school, and the use of robots is prohibited, but Gu Ze has nothing more to do, and it is very satisfying for him to be able to do these things within his ability.

After knocking on the door and entering, seeing Yanuo who just got off the sensor, the black-haired boy smiled at him and obediently called out: "Master." "Yeah.

" Yano responded lightly and went to the bathroom .

Gu Ze didn't say anything else, the young master's room was very big, the dining room, living room and bedroom were separated, and the dining cart was pushed to the dining room without making any sound.

After setting up the lunch, Gu Ze pushed the dining car out. The young master usually doesn't need someone to serve him when he eats, so he doesn't have to stay here.

When Gu Ze finished his meal and went to collect the tableware, Ji Yao was also in Yano's room.

"Master, Master Ji Yao." Gu Ze greeted and went to collect the tableware.

"I said you are really boring, you are still training in the room when you come out to play." Ji Yao said lazily while sitting next to Yano with his legs crossed.

Yano didn't look at him. He sat on the sofa and straightened his long legs. He changed into casual clothes and was much more relaxed than usual. He was playing with a mecha part in his hand. With a lot of force, the fine gold part was cracked.

The corner of Ji Yao's mouth twitched when he saw this scene. This was a warning to him. Arno's combat talent was extremely high. He knew about the incident with Rost four years ago. At the age of thirteen, Arno's combat strength had already reached one Height, if those dozen or so teenagers were Betas, it would be normal for them to be defeated by an Alpha, but those dozen or so teenagers are all Alphas.

Ordinary people admire the strength of Alpha, but at the same time fear it. A hundred years ago, a highly talented Alpha lost control and caused heavy damage. The upper management blocked the news in time, but at the beginning, there was a short silent video stream. When they came out, there was blood all over the place, and the shadow of death shrouded the entire city. Just a short video was enough to send chills down everyone's backs. The out-of-control powerful Alpha was too terrifying.

The video recorded by Yano has not been sent out. If it is sent out, Rost's use of banned drugs will make people angry. At the same time, it will make people question his character, but Yano, who is extremely talented, will It will also be noted that it didn't do him much good, so Arno completely destroyed the video after cleaning up Rost, and he didn't estimate the severity of what he did when it was recorded.

Ji Yao, who has a very good relationship with Yanuo, only found out about this bit by bit from Yano later. The Rost family and the Ji family have no interest relationship. Usually unscrupulous people look down on them and hate them, so it's okay for Yano to tell him, anyway, Ryan Rost has been abolished.

The past quickly flashed through Ji Yao's mind, and he rolled his eyes. He poked Yanuo's shoulder and said, "I can't beat you. Those Omega are waiting for you to go out, and my sister."

Yano Only then did Ji Yao give Ji Yao a cold look, he has no interest in staying with Omega.

"Tsk, it's really an Alpha who hasn't had a fever yet. It's good to know nothing about Omega." Giobiano is one year older. He has already experienced a fever as an adult and is more sensitive to Omega pheromones. , not afraid of him, said pretending to be mature.

After finishing speaking, Ji Yao sat up straight, picked up the wine on the table, poured two glasses, and said, "Go to my sister's place some other day and explain it clearly, so that she will give up." "Say it yourself." Yano took

it Ji Yao handed over the wine and said lightly.

"I said it, but she won't listen." Ji Yao sighed, and looked at Yanuo resentfully: "Why did I fall in love with you."

Ji Xingyue is their little princess, so he can't rest assured that Xingyue is with this iceberg. At the same time, it was too cold, and he was afraid of freezing Xingyue. Fortunately, Yanuo didn't have that thought at all.

After clearing away the tableware, Gu Ze saw that Yanuo and the others were talking, so he quietly opened the door and went out without disturbing them.

Alpha's five senses are keen, so he naturally sensed his movements. Looking at the black-haired Beta boy, Ji Yao raised his eyebrows, as if beside Yanuo, except for a few friends, only Gu Ze stayed for a long time and followed him every day. I didn't see Arno being too annoying, you know Elvis is a steel straight A who can't even the most beautiful Alvin Howard, and only has training in his eyes.

Rubbing his chin, of course Ji Yao would not think about it casually. After all, Gu Ze is only fourteen years old, and he is still a commoner Beta. He doesn't like the delicate personality, it should be such a cute type, and it seems to be suitable for Yanuo, the unkind ice cube.

The future Duchess or Zhengjun of Elvis Duke's Mansion should also be the Omega of the other Dukes or Marquises of the Emperor Star. There are a few of them who are well-behaved and pleasant. Ji Yao's inner gossip is gossip, but he didn't say it out.

Curved lips showed a mysterious smile, thinking of turning around to make a bigger gamble, to make sure who Yano's future partner is, maybe he can make a lot of money, Ji Yao secretly looked forward to it, waiting for it to come back Emperor Star asked people to collect information on those Omega, and choose one carefully.

Noticing the smile on Ji Yao's face, Yanuo frowned slightly, and moved his slender fingers, feeling a little itchy for no reason.

The author has something to say: Hey, regarding the relationship line, you can't be tempted directly. Gu Ze is not yet an adult, so it needs a process. I love you and there is another thing. The

copywriting was changed a little before it was listed, and the previous favorites can be re-edited Look, it's because I can't have minors, it's because I didn't think carefully before, I'm sorry everyone, you have to wait until you are an adult to bite your neck, otherwise it's really bad, I have to tell you about the change, and I still confess to all readers, Thanks to the little angels

who irrigate [nutrient solution]:

12 bottles of Flying Girl Pig; 5 bottles of Ye Chenyun; 1 bottle of Temple of God;