Chapter 25

In the morning, in the quiet room of the Duke's Mansion, Arno, who had just entered the fever period, loosened his neckline. The heat on his body was gradually increasing, and the irritability in his heart also hit him. He couldn't help but want to vent, and the quiet room was ready. A lot of anti-strike equipment.

He needs to spend the three-day fever period in a white quiet room until the end of the fever period.

The sound of rain rang in the quiet room, ethereal and peaceful, which played a certain relaxing role.

During the febrile period, alha will become mature and have the ability to form knots. At the same time, the physical fitness will be improved in various aspects, and during the febrile period, ** will follow.

According to tradition, every powerful alha has to choose to rely on willpower to survive the fever period. These three days are also called the transformation period. In ancient times, alhas had to go to the quiet forest to spend them. At that time There is no quiet room yet, just to let alha relax in the nature, soothe the irritable mood, and at the same time avoid some confusion caused by the change of the fever period.

Although studies have shown that combining during the febrile period will not cause any harm to the alha's body, most of them did not survive this period, and most of the people who choose to combine with oga are more enthusiastic about love affairs than other alhas. Few of them are even addicted to it, and they choose to combine during the febrile period, which makes some people think that this alha's willpower is not strong enough.

Yano unbuttoned a few buttons. He could still bear the heat for the time being, but his body was gradually changing. Some kind of unspeakable desire made him very irritable, but he did not show it. His expression was still indifferent, and he stretched out his hand in the quiet room There was a slap on the wall, and ice-cold water immediately poured down from the ceiling, drenching drenched.

After flushing with cold water for a while, Yano felt relieved. He didn't care about his soaked clothes, and directly activated the sparring robot, and started to fight against it.

The people in the duke's mansion didn't talk much today, and they were cautious in their work and actions. After all, it was the young master's fever period. The gentle duchess seemed a little nervous. Although she knew that Arno would get through it safely, as a mother, she always will be worried.

Gu Ze knows that the young master has entered the quiet room today, he has great confidence in the young master, the young master is the most powerful, and the fever period will definitely pass, but even though he thinks so, Gu Ze is still a little worried, the fever period should be very uncomfortable Well, I don't know how the young master is doing now.

The robot was knocked to the ground by Yano's punch, the parts fell out of the body, the blue eyes were suddenly extinguished, and there was no more movement.

Yano was panting slightly, and the irritability in his heart subsided a lot after venting, but as time went by, the heat on his body gradually increased, and his desire became more violent.

Standing under the cold water, the water flow increased, and the cold water in winter brought a penetrating coolness, Yano's thin lips were tightly pressed, and the color of the light golden pupils was slowly deepening, and the desire that had just calmed down came back soon, making him Yano, who had never had this kind of experience before, felt a little embarrassed, put his hands on the wall, lowered his head and let the cold water pour on his body.

The wet silver hair was a bit messy, the water was dripping down the hair, the white shirt was already soaked, it was a little transparent on the body, the strong and strong body was looming, and a few buttons were unbuttoned to reveal the well-defined chest, the tall alha It seemed to be full of masculine temptation, and the domineering pheromone was completely released, covering the entire quiet room in an instant.

During the febrile period, Yano's five senses were very sharp, almost ten times stronger than usual. The first thing that changed was the sense of smell. The smell of the robot that fell on the ground in the quiet room was the faint burnt smell and the smell of metal when the parts were scrapped. The smell, this kind of slightly pungent smell, is nothing short of a shock to Yano now, making him frown uncomfortably.

Because of his sensitive hearing, Yano turned off the cold water, and the sound of running water made him a little annoyed.

There was the sound of servants passing by outside the door. Although they all put on silent shoes because of Arno's fever, there was always friction when walking on the ground. The ten times amplified sound rang in Arno's ears, and he frowned. deeper.

The quiet room was not completely sealed, and Arno could smell the smell outside. A few days ago, the Duke's Mansion cleared away all things that might produce unpleasant smells, so that Arno could not smell them.

In addition to the good smell of mother, all kinds of other miscellaneous smells are everywhere. Food, fruit, incense, and everyone's smell are mixed together, and Yano only feels a headache.

But soon, Arnold found a smell that made him feel comfortable among these various smells. It was a faint sweet smell. This was the pheromone smell of oga. Alha immediately judged that this was The two genders are born with a unique ability to distinguish.

Almost all alhas are very sensitive to the suitable oga pheromone taste, and they will remember it every time they smell it. The sweetness is unmatched by any taste. Of course, the bond between two people with a high degree of compatibility will be deeper.

Gu Ze?

Thinking of the entire Duke's mansion, except for his mother, only Gu Ze is an oga, and he is still an oga in disguise.

Yanuo subconsciously wanted to walk towards the door. The sweet and sweet smell was very faint. He didn't pay attention to it when he smelled it for the first time, but he remembered it inadvertently. Among all the mixed smells, there was only this one The sweetness attracts him the most, and the other flavors are subconsciously blocked by him.

Gu Ze came to the main building in front of him to deliver freshly picked flowers to his wife in the morning. He deliberately glanced at the quiet room. He knew that the young master was inside. Today is the first day, and there are two days before the young master can come out. He can only hope for time. Let it go faster, so the young master won't have to suffer so much.

After handing the bouquet of flowers to the maid next to his wife, Gu Ze left the main building. He knew that the master's five senses would be very sharp during the fever period, so he went downstairs quietly with his hands and feet very lightly.

Yanuo in the quiet room stopped when he realized that he was subconsciously walking towards the door. He also recognized Gu Ze's footsteps. He could almost imagine the light-footed appearance of that thin and young boy, following Gu Ze's footsteps. As we walked far away from the main building, the light fragrance became farther and farther away until we could no longer smell it.

Those mixed smells filled the whole main building again. Arno became more and more irritable. He punched the wall, and a sunken pit appeared. This kind of wall is specially made, and it can recover quickly after being hit, but Because of Yano's great strength, it took a long time for the walls made of special materials to slowly recover.

Oga's pheromone can appease Alha, the same reason, and vice versa, just like when Gu Ze was frightened, he sought comfort from Yano, but Alha relieved that restless mood. The effect will be better.

But Yano didn't think about it. Alha was a little irritable when he was in a fever, but he just felt that smell made him feel comfortable. Now it's gone, and his body is getting hotter and hotter, and his desires are constantly filling him. He can't control himself. Emotions.

The three sparring robots were activated at the same time, and Yano began to vent with a cold face. After knocking down all three robots, he was also scratched on his cheek, which made him feel better.

The button of the white shirt has been completely unbuttoned, his body is getting hotter and hotter, Yano's eyes have also turned into pure gold, and the turbulent desire continues to hit him, but his expression is getting colder, looking for something to attack in the quiet room, until a Parts of the ground were scattered, and the walls were pitted, all of which were smashed out by his fists. The whole quiet room was in a mess, and he could only vent his excessive anger by fighting.

On the third morning, Gu Ze had just arrived on the second floor, holding a bouquet of sunflowers picked from the greenhouse in his hand. He got up early today to pick this kind of flowers. The orange-red sunflower petals exude a warm temperature, and they The biggest and best-looking ones are only open after four o'clock in the morning.

In some places, the sun flower is called the night sun, because it will bloom in the middle of the winter night, like a small sun appearing in the dark night, bringing warmth to people in winter.

The branches and leaves have been pruned, the sunflower is very beautiful, Gu Ze has a smile in his eyes, and he is going to send it to his wife's room. The beautiful maid sister will put it in a vase, and his wife can enjoy it.

Because Arno's fever period has arrived, the Duchess specially gave many servants a holiday, so as not to cause trouble to Arno, who has a keen hearing. The sound will make Arno feel irritated. It can be said that the Duchess is really foresight.

This is also the reason why Gu Ze came to deliver flowers these few days. He usually works with his grandfather and rarely comes here. Other people send flowers, but now they all go home.

Just when Gu Ze was about to go to his wife's room on the third floor, there was a sudden loud movement from the quiet room, as if someone was kicking the door, causing the surrounding walls to shake. strength.

Gu Ze opened his eyes wide and looked over there. The young master was inside. Could it be that something happened to the young master?

Holding the flower in his arms, Gu Ze wanted to rush up to the third floor to report to his wife, because he was afraid that he would harm the young master if he was too young to help, but he didn't expect the door of the quiet room to collapse when he stepped on the steps.

There were not many people in the main building, and it was too early, so Gu Ze was alone on the second floor, looking back in panic.

The tall, silver-haired Alha appeared in the field of vision, looked at by those strange pure golden eyes, Gu Ze was so frightened that he didn't know what to do, why didn't the guards in the Duke's mansion come yet.

The faint sweet smell is right in front of his eyes, and being so close makes Yanuo feel very comfortable. It is already the third day, his body temperature is frighteningly high, and his sanity is a little blurred. The taste is very satisfying.