||Chapter 2|| first interaction

||Wilburs POV||

We all squeezed into the small truck and drove to this new flower shop dadza was talking about. It was called "Wildflowers flower shop", when we walk in it was ⏃ very pretty place. It had vines and plants climbing along the walls with flowers everywhere.

We all spread out looking around for flowers and plants we think mumza would like

We all spread out looking around for flowers and plants we think mumza would like. But as I'm looking around ⟟ noticed the most prettiest boy I've ever seen. ⟟ feel my face heat up just looking at him. He had beautiful blond hair with Daisies tangled into it, it went ⏃ little passed his shoulders, his face was scattered with little freckles that fit him perfectly, his eyes were ⏃ magnificent Emerald green that glistened when the sun hit them. ⟟ couldn't take my eyes off him. After ⏃ wile of staring ⟟ decided to go over and hit him with ⏃ little bit of my Wilbur charm~ And with that ⟟ started to make my way over to the counter where the boy was at.

"Hey Flower boy~" ⟟ say as ⟟ lean against the counter.

"Oh and who might you be? Seems like you got a lot of pride flirting with someone you just met, ⟟ don't think Ives seen you stop by hear yet." He says turning to me as he sets down the pot he was holding.

"Names Wilbur, and by the way your face is as red as that rose in that pot, i think my prides helping me out this time. what's your name Flower boy?"

"Hm~ ⟟ don't know if ⟟ should be telling ⏃ stranger my name." He says obviously teasing me. As he picks up ⏃ green watering can and starts water the small rose plant.

"Oh so flower boys ⏃ little feisty huh~?"

"Are you just going to stand there and fail miserably trying to flirt with me~? Or do you actually need something?" He says setting down the watering can and grabbing the pot he was holding earlier.

"Hey.. ⟟ thought ⟟ was doing pretty good.." ⟟ say with ⏃ pouty face.

"Maybe if you keep trying you might just end up with ⏃ new contact in your phone~" as he says that ⟟ could tell he saw my face light up.

"Now what do you actually need?"

..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._