(Chapter 3) Truble Maker Tommy

||Tommys POV||

⟟ was looking at ⏃ plant that reminded me of Tubbo, mainly because it was ⏃ cactus and it poked me earlier, what a bitch. Just like how Tubbo FUCKING KILLED ME!!! I'm not gonna let that go...

⟟ heard Wilbur so ⟟ decided to head his way to see if he found anything for mumza yet. But it turns out all he found was ⏃ FUCKING BOYFRIEND!!! Cuz when ⟟ went over to that bitch, he was talking to this boy who looked about his age.

You know ⟟ had to go over there and ruin any chance Wilbur had of looking cool in front of this guy. Because that's just what Tommy do!

"HEYYYY THERE LMANBURG DESTROYER!!!" ⟟ yell as ⟟ walk up to Wilbur and his bOyfRiEnd.

"OH MY XD TOMMY IT WAS ONE TIME!" He yells back looking towards me. "⟟ didn't mean to blow up you fucking Minecraft nation!"

⟟ new he was lying through his teeth.. HE FUCKING PRESSED ⏃ BUTTON, CONTENTED TO TNT, HE SET UP!!! LIKE WHAT ⏃ FUCKING BITCH RIGHT!!!

"Should ⟟ leave or..?" lmanburg destroyers bOyfRiEnd asks

"No, no sorry for my idiotic little brother, Tommy. Say hi to flower boy. Nicely." Wilbur says giving me that BOMBASTIC SIDE EYE.

Also what kind of fucking name is FLoWeR bOy! Like Wilbur's already flirting with this dumb bitch and he doesn't even know his FUCKING NAME!! Well if you know me ⟟ love pissing people the fuck off so I'mma try and make this FLoWeR bOy like me more then the simp next to me. That'll push his shitty buttons for sure!

"Hi! I'm Tommy! And I'm 14! It's nice to meet you!" ⟟ say looking as innocent as fucking possible, wile Wil was looking at me like I'm some fucking rando!

"Aw aren't you just so cute! It's lovely to meet you Tommy! I'm Dream!" Dream says turning towards me. ⟟ could tell he was ⏃ fucking bitch for kids, this might be easier then ⟟ thought!

You shoulda seen Wils face it was fucking priceless! Dream suddenly asked me what my favorite flower was.

"Ummm the ones where it has that white puff ball that you can blow! Like pbbbt or Thbbft!" ⟟ say trying to think of the name then just ending up describing it with blowing sounds. DONT FUCKING JUDGE ME IT WAS VARY AFFECTIVE AND DREAM UNDER STOOD ME SO THATS ALL THAT FUCKING MATTERS! LEAVE ME ALONE YOU BITCHES!!!

"Ohhh, you mean dandelions! Those are ⏃ type of weed, not actually ⏃ flower so ⟟ don't know if we have any, but I'll be right back I'm going to check!" Dream says walking into the back room.

"Ok what are you trying to pull here Tommy. Your never this nice. Like. ever." Wil says Turing towards me once dream left.

"HEY YOU BITCH, ⟟ CAN BE NICE!!" ⟟ yell at him Turing to face away from him with my arms crossed.

..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._