Prologue

In the demon realm There was a or place in the middle of the forest in the night of storm. When the rain keeps raining down on the ground as three foot stepping on the ground, there were 3 people on the run and getting chased.

F/N: Eda is there another way to escape the army?

Eda: Yes there is, there let's go to the cave!

M/N: Right, but we have to hurry.

So there were names is F/N L/N, M/N L/N and Edalyn Clawthorne. The two people are ghidorah family and one is an elf but there getting chased of the emperors coven army. The emperor wants them to join the coven but they refused and the army tried to capture them but they escaped the castle and they're trying to go as far away as possible. The woman is carrying something.

F/N: All clear, honey is he safe?

M/N: Don't worry our child is safe. (She removes the covers and show the baby is Y/N sleeping that had h/c h/l hair.) We can't just keep running forever we need to find a way. We can't let the emperor use our son as monster as a secret weapon.

F/N: I know we will keep him safe.

Eda: Don't worry this will help to get you out of this place. (She showed the case but it's not just a case)

 (She showed the case but it's not just a case)

Eda use her key to the case to change.

So it changed to a door  and it opened to the human realm

So it changed to a door and it opened to the human realm.

F/N: What does it take us Eda?

Eda: This one leads to the human realm that's where you guys will be safe there.

M/N: I know you don't want us to leave but it's the only way and we're going gone for a long time.

But there was an arrow coming and hit F/N's shoulder and grunts in pain.

F/N: Agh! (He pulls the arrow off)

Eda: F/N!!!

M/N: NO!!!

F/N: Don't worry I'll be fine!

Knight: There they are! We got you guys cornered!

Then they looked at the front there were more it was a trap.

Emperor: Do you two think that you can get away that easily? Also owl lady hand over the door and the key to the human realm.

Eda: Yea I'll pass.

Emperor: Bad move. (He snapped his fingers to order his army and hit F/N hard)

M/N: Leave my husband alone!

Emperor: Oh I will unless you hand over the child as well, my army will take care of him. If you two join my coven then I'll give you guys anything you want. All I need is you ghidorah family and the door to the human realm.

3 of them: Never! (They used their powers to send them to the trees)

F/N: Guys there never going to stop, honey if we leave now then there going after Eda and the door to the human world. But (sigh) there is a way to protect our son that you won't like it.

M/N: What are you saying?

F/N: I'm saying is that we have to take Y/N to the human world that he will be safe there. I know it's crazy but look at the army all I see is 5,000. If we don't then we're done for.

M/N looks at Y/N still sleeping and she's sad that she had no choice then there is one tear on her cheek.

M/N: You're right I don't like it. But we want our child to grow and stayed strong when he's old enough he will be ready.

F/N: Alright, Eda, listen, there is something that we need you to do.

Eda: What is it?

M/N: We can't go to the human realm but Y/N can, I know it's crazy and bad idea but it's the only way. When he's old enough he will come back to this world and learn everything.

Eda: I understand, when he will be ready then I will tell him everything.

F/N: Good but let us say goodbye to our son first then we'll help you.

Eda: Well you better there's more coming. (She's pointing more army coming)

So they went to the human realm and put Y/N down sleeping. As for F/N he grabbed the amulet from his neck and gave it to Y/N and put around his neck.

M/N: Y/N we want you to listen very carefully. We want you to stay strong and grow up, when you'll come back. (she started crying) We will miss you and we always love you! (She kissed his forehead and F/N put his right hand and rubbed his head)

F/N: No matter what happens we will always be here with you, we love you son. Goodbye.

So they left Y/N in the forest and went back to the demon realm to help Eda. Now Eda closed the door and changed back to a suitcase then they're ready to fight against the army.

Knight 2: sir are you alright?

Emperor: Capture them now! And- (he realizes something) Wait where's the boy?!

F/N: He's gone and safe!

M/N: You'll never lay a finger on our son!

Eda: Capture my friends and there child? You guys are the worst!

So in the human realm in the storm we see 2 humans walking together holding hands but they heard is a baby crying in the middle of the forest. The humans name is Michael Striker and Mary striker.

Michael: Honey, did you hear that?

Mary: Yes, I'm hearing crying. Let's go and check it out.

So they walked towards the sound and they found is Y/N crying all alone.

Michael: Oh no it's a baby.

Mary: Hey ssshhh. it's ok sweetie what are you doing here in the storm?

Michael: Hello! Is anybody there?! (He called out for someone but there is no answer) there's no one here Mary should we take him to the orphanage place.

Mary: Honey no, the thing is I want is child we should take care of him but look at him. He's all alone in the storm.

Michael: I suppose your right, hey there is a name tag. (He looks at his name) Y/N L/N? That's his name?

Mary: That's what the name tag says. Don't worry Y/N let's take you home.

Now they took him to there house and they adopted him to care of Y/N and this is the journey to the owl house.