Izuku vs katsuki pt2

Last time on betrayed mechanical

Katsuki: so you decided fucking to live all these years huh...............Deku

Izuku:oh yes I thought about what you said but I've decided to piss you off even more you thought I would runaway like a little bitch.
Well guess what your wrong.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kaccahan

Back to reality

After Izuku said that Katsuki gotten angry as he used his quirk but what he forgot is that he started with his famous right hook as Izuku caught it before he used his quirk fully and it shocked him completely.

Katsuki: w-what?h-how?

Izuku: are you that slow you alway start off with a right hook come on now I known you since we were little.

As Katsuki tries to get his right arm back but struggled to get it back as he hurt himself as he screams out in pain.

Katsuki:*screams in pain* ah shit let go you damn nerd.

Izuku: ok then

As Izuku forcefully put his foot on his left shoulder blade and tore off his right arm making him scream from the pain that he just received from Izuku and soon he started crying that he is receiving a lot of pain.

Katsuki:*crying* you damn nerd you took my arm.

Izuku: oh I know you wanted me to let go so I decided to let you go by taking your arm. And besides you took my eye before so we are now even and don't worry about the arm imma use this for fishing as well.

Katsuki:you took my arm.

Izuku: and you took my eye so what your crying about bitch your gonna have to deal with a missing limb like I did bitch and don't go suing on me bitch there's more of an ass whopping I need to give you for all the years you gave me with your quirk.

Katsuki: you a monster

Izuku: I'm that's you not me I'm just retiring the favor of all the shit I had to deal with you so don't give me that and trust me I'm not Yujiro Hamna either that's him not me.

In a another dimension

Yujiro:*sneezes*

The whole world shook

Yujiro: the fuck was that

Back in Mha

Katsuki: you might as well kill me you damn nerd

Izuku: *sighs* before I do kill your useless ass tell me *bends down to his level* why did you bully me to begin with I was there for you since childhood.

Katsuki:*coughs up blood* I-I-it's because you looked down on me in that river.

As izuku remember what he mean by that as he saw himself giving Katsuki a hands

Flashback:

Little Izuku: Kaccahan take my hand

Little Katsuki looks at it and soon his pride took over.

Little Katsuki: *prideful* get that hand out of my face Deku don't you look down on me.

Flashback over

Izuku: you is the stupidest person I have ever met I wanted to help you not look down but now that your dying I am your arrogance got the best of you.

Katsuki: then what about mochi then?

Another flashback

During the sports festival

Izuku just won the first round and now it's around 30 minutes both Ochako and Momo showed up and surrounded their crush.

Ochako: Deku that was amazing

As Izuku looked up to see Momo and Ochako standing there with smiles on their face.

Momo: I can't believe that you won the first I'm so jealous

Izuku: o-oh it was nothing

By that time what they didn't know is that both Shoto and Katsuki was watching from the distance

Shoto and Katsuki:(I'll kill that asshole)

End of flashback

Izuku: dude you could've told her how you feel and tbh I was really interested in Momo not her.

Katsuki:*slowly talks* so I wasted my time trying to kill you all because of my arrogance?

Izuku: duh dumbass and now your dying but don't worry icy hot is gonna join you soon enough.

Katsuki: *slowly talking still* ok just know he still refuses to use his fire side

Soon after he said that his eyes closed as he finally said he last words. Izuku couldn't help but smile a little but shook his head and went on but he didn't have to go far as he saw Shoto standing there.

Izuku: oh good I don't have to go far them Icy Thot

Ignore the fire

Shoto: yea you don't have to and what's this about you killing me

Izuku: there's a lot of me going around

Shoto: tell me where's Momo and I don't have to kill you or your children.

Izuku: guess todays the day you gonna have to because I'm not telling you squat shit.

Shoto: so be it

That's the end of this chapter only 2 more and this whole story is over regardless of what that dumbass story that the person made