1

☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦

☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦. . .◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆

As the minutes passed, the sun outside seemed to slowly descend, casting a warm glow upon all that lay beneath it. Your eyes roamed over the scenery before finally settling upon the individual standing beside you. 

 "Hey, Dazai! Behold and smile for the camera," you declared, the flash illuminating the area. Although you were typically tasked with photographing Elise and providing the images to Mori as part of your duties, today your unique Ability was required for the investigation at hand with Dazai.

Your ability "Honour the Past" to say was not a fancy one, it couldn't be used to defence or offense. But with a simple touch, you could recreate and projectile past events of a person with a mere touch even if the person is dead.

As you observe Dazai becoming increasingly immersed in the investigation, you find yourself with nothing better to do than capture the moment through the lens of your camera.

The man's face was a sight to behold under the glistening sun, with his strikingly handsome features and warm, inviting brown eyes. His hair was elegantly styled to frame his face, and a bandage that covered one of his eyes only added to his air of mystery and allure.

He was the youngest executive in the Port mafia, who's name was feared by his enemies. He was a man of great danger, one whose power and influence are unmatched. Yet, in his presence, you couldn't help but be amused by his playful nature. Despite the turmoil within his mind, he masked it with great skill and cunning.

"I am flattened to know you like me belladonna but please use you ability here" Dazai commands, pointing towards a rag that laid on the ground.

Your nose wrinkled in disgust as you tentatively approached the decomposing body hidden beneath the tattered fabric. "Do you truly expect me to touch such a repulsive thing?" you inquire.

"Y/N," Dazai's voice was firm, yet tinged with a hint of amusement

"Fine! Stop giving that stare" You stated, quickly activating your ability. With poise, you shut your eyes as Dazai appeared to scrutinize the situation. The past was not a sight you cared to witness. Each object held memories that were better left unseen. It was a burden to bear witness to the past of all things, let alone your own.

"You can stop the ability now" you heard Dazai say, as you quickly deactivated your ability.

"Hey Dazai last pic with a sunset before we move?" you asked pleadingly.

"Fine" He reluctantly agreed, looking exhausted. As we gazed out the window, the view was picturesque, except for the fact that there was a dead body in the room.

FLASH

"Hey Y/N, why do you like taking photographs so much?"

"Well, its because I want to preserve all the memories"

☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦. . .◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆

◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆