2

☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦

☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦. . .◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆

"Are you seriously dumb Chuuya?" 

"Hey that wasn't even a question  to began with!" Chuuya exclaims, as you bandage his hand which was searched up and was covered in blood.

"Says the one who thought using Arahabaki was fun" You replied as the dressing of Chuuya's wound finished, "Well it wasn't MY FAULT" He almost answered back, his face red with the embarrassment he just created.

"Sure" 

"Its NOT my fault, that idiot was lucky because of his ability, but I will make sure he is killed next time I see him"

"Mhmm"

The silence engulfed you two, as you finished cleaning the cut that rested on his face, your hands on his cheeks as your face mere an inch apart. If someone walked into the room, there was no doubt they would have thought you were going to kiss, considering Chuuya's face burned red.

Breaking the silence with a heavy sighing, you brush off your thumb one last time from his cheek, wiping off the excess cream, as you took away the medical box.

Chuuya's head dropped down low as you continued cleaning the table, moving objects from one place to another. Chuuya didn't like when people cared for him, and he certainly didn't like when the feeling of security came from one of his own, after all trust is a fragile glass. He has been betrayed to many times in the past, what makes him sure you might not do the same?

FLASH

"HEY!?" Chuuya screeched, his train of thoughts breaking as the flash of your camera shore bright in the room, capturing Chuuya's bandaged, embarrassed face.

"IF THIS- This is taken as a revenge, I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO FIGHT" Chuuya shouts, positioning himself with his arms up, ready to fight in a defensive manner.

"Nope"

"Then why did you take a picture of me HUH? To give it to that waste of space wrapped in bandages?" He spoke, taking the picture from your hand and proceeded to view it, his body in bandages as if he fought a war.

You laughed a little at his reply, when your eyes drifted to his figure, seeing he almost resembled his suicidal partner.

"Its simple, Because I would like you to know how much it hurts me to see you like this" 

☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦. . .◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆

◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆