Understanding me.

They say...The ones who have conquered the fear of anything but losing their loved ones is Practically called a Robot.
.
.
A usual day in People's life...
Metro stations Around, Honkings of cars and the loud noise of Traffic echoing the surroundings.....usual enviornment for Lucknow.

2 people doing thier respective jobs..tiredness ok their faces Clearly visible decide to take a break.

First person gets out of the cabin...

Name plate says- SHO Haseena mallik....
Lady with her royal walk and Chamring attitude walks up to another cop who Is seemingly Crazily beautiful and Short-tempered...her aura says it all...

Haseena - Karishma Singh. Chaliye Charbagh station ke pass chai peeke aate hai..tried to say very nonchalantly but Looks like failed cause other One got the hint...

Karishma - Maddam sir...koi baat hai nahi...Aap humara chinta mat kijiye...jaaiye aap fresh ho kar aiye hum hai Thane me...She smiled towards her senior.

Haseena just Starred at her blankly and Somehow Karishma agreed looking at her lost..

They reached to The stall... Taking Tea and Sitting by each other's side...on the hard wodden bench around them.

Slurp....
Slurpp...
Slurppp....

Sips of tea were consumed by both the ladies but neither of them decided to speak anything...

Finally the SI broke the invisible barrier between them....

Karishma - Maddam sir...Now tell me..What is wrong? You aren't your true self. She replied Just looking at the half drank tea.

Haseena who knew Karishma with Karishma she cannot hide her emotions....She might be queen of Emotions but at the end She is a human...Liable to Breakdown...

Haseena Starres at the Sky which surprisingly was Getting darker...

Haseena - Karishma Singh....hum..Sighs..Hum nahi jante kya ho Raha hai humare saath...Magar Jabhi hum Khud ko Dekhte hai...Hume lagta hai ki hum..Kabil nahi hai.
Na iss post ke, na Ammi ki ek acchi beti hai..na Ek acchi Senior, na ek acchi dost aur na hi ek acchi insaan....abbu Humesha kehte the humse..Hum best hai the aur rahenge....kya jawab de hum abbu ko...ki nahi hai hum best ? Toote hue...bikhre hue hai? nahi hota humse itna kuch...she finally looked at Karishma With brim eyes expecting maybe a pity look for her...but what she received was a smile...

Karishma looked at her....adoring her senior...who felt down of herself at the moment....She replied making direct eye contact with her....
Maddam sir...Aap...acha humko bataiye...ki..Traning me aapko Aaj Tak kitne awards mile hai?

Haseena just looks at her...Blankly she replied - Saat.

Karishma says again - Aur Aaj Tak Pehli posting se leke abhi tak aapne kitne cases solve kiye hai?

Haseena replied - ek..sau teen shayad after thinking for a while...

Karishma said Again smiling at her senior cum best friend's delima - Humko ye baiatye Kya aaj Tak koi Thane se Nirash hoke Gaya hai?

Haseena looks at her and says - nahi karishma Singh...par aap kyu puch rai hai ye sab? In a confused manner...

Karishma just Nodds her head and Says - Aapko humpar bharosa hai na? To which haseena Nods...to bass...Aap Jawab dijiye..

Karishma says again- To ye bataiye...aapko department ne ye post kyu di? Kyu har choti bacchi aapko dekh kar kehti ha hamesha...Mai haseena Mallik banaungi...kyu har ladki Apne aap ko Surakshit mehsoos karti hai aapke saath? Kyu har ek Officer ko garv hai aap par?

Haseena looks at her teary eyed...but doesn't let the Pearls drop...

Karishma continues raising her voice and Keeping a hand on Haseena's shoulder...
Kyuki aap Haseena mallik hai....Aap ki wajah se har Koi khud ko surakshit mehsoos karta hai....Aur aapko lagta hai ki aap kabil hai hai iss post ki? maddam sir...Aapke Jaisa duty ke prati Samarpit aur nishthavan vyakti koi nahi ho sakta....
Haseena mallik ek Mashal hai jo kabhi bujh nahi sakti....Aap wo mashal hai...Jise koi nahi bujha sakta. She said proudly expressing her gratitude and Respect towards her Sho....

Haseena wants to engulf her...cry In her arms...let it all out....tell her....that she isn't okay.....But she anyways controls her wishes....

But with a small smile she Nodds at Karishma...

Karishma says Again calmly....- senior to aap bahut achi hai...ye to humse puch lijiye...
Ammi...Areeeyyyyy...Ammi bhale hi Humare saamne aapki burayi karti ho, aapko nakara, aalsi, nalay- she shuts ho reciving a glare from Haseena...Who chuchkles to her cute antics...

Karishma continues...Maddam sir...Ammi aapse bahut pyar karti hai...aapki namojudgi me Hum jante ki wo aapki kitni parwah karti hai...unhe garv hai aap par...har ek Case jo aap solve karti hai uspar....aapke Iss swabhav par....Aap bas nahi jaanti.....bus ammi ko na bataiye humne aapko kaha ki unhone aapki tareef ki...humare kaan kheechengi wo looking at Haseena with a cute pleaded look...To which haseena laughs.....

Karishma knows how to awaken the inner kid inside Haseena very well.....
.
.
Haseena thinks....maybe...Karishma is right...I'm overthinking ....I'm just too tired of this life....I want Freedom to Be Haseena mallik...Not SHO....i wish I could open up....even willingly i cannot...

Karishma says...again- maddam sir...aap aur achi dost nahi? Naina maddam se puchiye...
Hum kahe hai aur??? Hum kya dost nahi hai aapke????? Gajab karti hai aap....agar achi dost nahi hoti aap...to kya Kabhi hum aapke saath Jo humara ye Rishta hai wo keh paate ki Hum aapke hi hai...aap sirf ek achi dost nahi...par ek achi senior, Beti, officer aur ek acchi insaan sab hai....
Ha mana..kamiya kis me nahi hoti? Par kon keh Raha hai ki perfect Bano...aap insaan hai...Aur insaano me Ye hota hai....Aap...Utar dijiye na apna Ye SHO wala nakab...
She sighs....Karishma pays for the tea and both of them Go towards the jeep...
Haseena Sits on the Passenger seat and Karishma processed to drive...

Karishma very well knew the hustle behind haseena's Behavior...she wanted to console her...the a invisible barrier stood between them....she wanted to engulf and consume all the miseries of her best friend but Couldn't....The ride was silent....until haseena spoke up...

Haseena - Thankyou Karishma Singh....Shayad aapki wajah se....hume acha lag raha hai...Shukriya...hume khud par vishwas dilane ke liye....she said with her usual dimple smile....karishma smiled too..

Karishma said in a playful but Broken marathi  - Tension lene ka nahii...santulan bana ke rakhne ka...Kyu re haseena dilruba....
To which they shared a beautiful laughter... Unknowingly they broke a barrier between them.....
.
.
.
Gradually i want thier frienship to increase...so taking it slow

People i know....I'm back after agessss...But boards this year...gotaa be strict with studies...but will try my level best :)
U guys can contact me On my Instagram too...
@ celestialxfire