Unravel me...

The moon is a loyal companion.
It never leaves. It’s always there, watching, steadfast, knowing us in our light and dark moments, changing forever just as we do. Every day it’s a different version of itself. Sometimes weak and wan, sometimes strong and full of light. The moon understands what it means to be human.
Uncertain. Alone. Cratered by imperfections.

She was a creasent moon at the moment...Shattered but beautiful.....

A 12 year old Haseena was crying in a corner looking at her scratched knee.... Whereas The other girl...was busy in beating up the Rock which caused pain to Haseena....

A 9 year old Karishma Stomping feet on the rock trying to break it....

She hurridly turns towards Haseena and runs forward....

She says in her Cute little voice - Hasheena aapko lag gayi...dekhiye uss bure patthar ne aapko maara...Humne...humne bhi na...Jam kar Pitai Kari uski....dekho wo bhi ro raha hai. Aap chup ho jaiye na....Pleeaseeeee....she said joinning the little palms of her hands and Making puppy eyes....

Haseena replied between hiccups - uss pathar ko maarne se kuch nahi hoga buddhu....Tum Ammi ko bulao....

Karishma nodded and left...to her bad luck...ammi wasn't there...she searched for first aid box....and found it on the top shelf...

Karishma says to herself....

Areeee....ye to itnaaaaa upar hai. Jaye kaise iss tak? Looking around she found a Chair.... She dragged that chair making a irritating screeching sound Climbed up...but still she was small...so her little mind came up with a idea....she brought 4 pillows..kept them one above another...and climbed up...grabbed the box...almost falling...

Itnaaaaa upal kon rkhta haiiii....she Jumped off the chair and ran to haseena....

Haseena said looking at her - Karishmaa...Ammi nahi hai?

Karishma nodded negatively....She went near Haseena and started taking out cotton....

Haseena laughed at the silly but cute practice of Karishma....She said...

Do karishma...hum karte hai...Tumhe nahi atta...after Crying.

Karishma silently nodded and gave it to her....

Karishma Watched her clean her wound and Hiss in pain....
Every little Hiss made her flinch...
.
.
.
.

20 Years later.....

There was a chase. Haseena was running behind the criminal whearas Karishma was tracking them....

Running and panting heavily...both of them take a pause....again Haseena was about to run when a guy pushes her to the ground and She falls on a rock...her elbow and knee bleeding....

Haseena Hisses in pain while karishma flinches....Karishma Throws Haseena's baton Towards that guy and Trips him over...He falls and hits his head on a metal and losses consciousness.....

Haseena sits down nearby a stall....knee bleeding and elbow black...

Karishma runs to the car for first aid......
Haseena Watches her go...and looking at her... memories rush back ....

Her own 12 year old self injured and crying......
Karishma kicking the lifeless stone...Haseena smiles and Looks at a worried karishma coming towards her....with a thing she would hear a earful from her...getting herself ready..

Karishma silently does the first aid...Looks at her senior and turns away her gaze...

Haseena here was thinking...how would she manage to pacify her Lioness....

Haseena hesitantly says- a....a Karishma Singh...

She turns and Haseena continues...

Haseena- kya aapko yaad hai?  Kareeb 20 saal pehle yahi hua tha?

Karishma tries to recall it...and She remembered a incident....Her Nine year old self Kicking a rock....She chuckles...
Ha yaad hai na...Karishma replied getting lost in memories....

Haseena says to her- Aapne uss din uss pathar ko mara tha...Kyuki uski wajah se hume chot lagi...to iss pathar ko..n.nahi marengi? She said sheepishly...

Karishma chuckled at her Seniors Excuse to talk
She replied casually - Aapko na..tabhi Bahane banana nahi ata tha.. na ab atta hai...she smiles...
Haseena also shared a whole heartedly smile....

With this..both of them grabbing the Criminal sit in the car....

Karishma's thoughts - Kitne chote the na hum...aur Alag bhi...aaj bhi hai...par kuch cheeze kahi nahi badalti....shayad. she smiles...

Haseena's thoughts - Ha...cheeze nahi badalti...bas...Halat badalte hai...Hum jaante hai..humse bahut galtiya hoti hai... magar kya kare...aapke bina na bachpan me reh paate the...na aaj reh pate hai...I'm addicted to You. With this she smiled...

.
.
.

The end.