Never leave me 2

The adrenaline was pumping through Haseena's veins as she drove the police jeep as fast as she could towards the deserted area where Karishma had gone to pursue the suspect. The only sound she could hear was the wind rushing past her ears as she tried to push the vehicle to its limits.

As she approached the area, her heart sank at the sight of the abandoned car. Her instincts told her that something terrible had happened. She quickly parked the jeep and drew her gun, ready to face whatever danger lay ahead.

As she made her way towards the car, she could feel her heart beating faster and faster. The sense of foreboding that had been building up inside her since morning was now at its peak. She couldn't shake off the feeling that something terrible was about to happen.

And then she saw it - a torn piece of Karishma's uniform, stained with blood. Panic surged through Haseena. The deserted area seemed to close in on her as she followed the trail, each step echoing with the suspense of the unknown.

Rounding a corner, she encountered Rajat, a local informant known to both her and Karishma. He was panting, fear etched on his face.

"They're after her, Maddam sir! You need to find her before they do!" Rajat gasped, his words hanging in the air like a threat.

"She's safe. The damage occurred" Haseena informed him.

He glanced at her with guilt filled eyes "I'm sorry I couldn't get to you earlier"

She Didn't say anything....not because she was maddned by him. But because her mind was Deep in thoughts.

Haseena's mind raced. Who were "they," and why were they after Karishma? The mysteries deepened, and Haseena felt the weight of responsibility bearing down on her. She questioned Rajat fervently, extracting every detail he possessed.

His tale unfolded like a suspense novel — an underground syndicate, a secret operation, and a plot to silence Karishma, who had unwittingly stumbled upon a conspiracy. The stakes had never been higher.

Driven by a mix of fear and determination, Haseena delved into the shadows of Lucknow's underbelly. The twisted alleys and dimly lit corners seemed to close in on her as she followed the leads. The city she thought she knew so well now held secrets that threatened to consume everything she held dear.

The pieces of the puzzle fell into place as Haseena uncovered a nefarious plot involving high-ranking officials, corruption, and a web of deceit that stretched beyond her wildest imagination. The suspense reached its peak as Haseena cautiously pushed open the door, revealing a clandestine operation that would shake the foundations of the city.

And there, in the midst of it all, was Haseena, alone but resolute. The true battle had just begun. The city's fate hung in the balance as the shadows whispered secrets that would change everything.

Two weeks had passed since the dramatic events that unfolded in the underbelly of Lucknow. Karishma had recovered remarkably, her resilience shining through, and she was now standing side by side with Haseena. The bond between them had deepened, forged in the crucible of danger and secrecy.

As they navigated the maze of investigations, a new name emerged – SP Bakshi. The corrupt boss's shadow loomed large over the city, his influence seeping into every crack and crevice. Haseena and Karishma treaded carefully, their every move watched by unseen eyes.

The duo meticulously gathered evidence, connecting dots that led them closer to the elusive truth. Late nights were spent poring over case files, maps, and cryptic messages that hinted at a conspiracy larger than they could fathom.

Haseena's determination mirrored the city's resilience. Every alley whispered its secrets, and every informant had a piece of the puzzle. The weight of uncovering the truth pressed down on them, and they treaded cautiously, aware that one wrong move could unravel everything.