17. The Test

"You ready?" Angelina asked. "How do I even do this?" You asked. "You have to pee on this stick and after, wait for the results to come in" she replied. You sighed. "Okay.." she smiled. "Alright, I won't look" she turned around as you pulled your pants down to do your business. "I'm scared, Angelina.." you said. "It'll be okay, I promise" "no. I'm 19, dating someone who's much older than me, and God, who knows what's gonna happen next...!" you started crying. "Hey, it'll be okay-" "Roman's gonna kill me..he's gonna hate me. But we both probably didn't know. We both probably didn't know he didn't use protection..!" You said.

Angelina stood there. "Well..then if he does hate you. Then that just means that he's missing out. He's missing out on a good child that he possibly created.." Angelina said. "Yeah, a child that I probably will fail miserably at controlling..!" "No. A child that you will be the best at controlling. If Roman chooses not to stay, then that's on him. You know, all children deserve parents but some parents just don't deserve children" she said.

You looked at her. "You're right about that" you smiled a little. "But I'm still really..really scared" you added. "And that's okay. I think that's what all starter moms think at first, they're scared. I think that being scared of having your first child just gives you time to get use to the fact that you're gonna be a mom" Angelina said. You smiled at her words. Besides Roman being there for you for the past days, it felt like you've known Angelina your whole life.

"Thank you, Angelina" you said. "Yeah, definitely! Anyway, you done?" She asked. "Yeah.." you replied nervously. You pulled your pants back up and looked at the stick. "It doesn't say anything" you said. "That's because you have to wait a little while" she said back. You nodded and took a deep breath, then placed it on the sink.

You washed your hands and dried them. "Let's go watch some television while we wait" you said. She nodded and followed you into the living room. You then heard something buzzing. You looked at your flip phone and saw it ringing.

Roman

Your eyes widened a little and you looked at Angelina. "It's okay, go ahead" she said with comfort. You walked over to it and answered. "Hey, happy birthday..!" You said with a little smile. Angelina's eyes widened. "Shit, it's his birthday?!" She mouthed. You nodded and she groaned a little. "Hey, you remembered!" He said back. "Of course I did, it's your day..!" You said laughing a little. He laughed a little, too.

"You okay? You sound a bit upset.." he said. "Me?- Oh, no, no, no, I'm okay. I'm just feeling a bit nauseous today.." you replied. "Is it..just a headache or something?" He asked. You looked at Angelina who quickly nodded her head as in "yes, tell him that it's just a headache." "Yeah, just a headache" you replied to him. But there was no headache. He nodded over the line. "Hey, um, listen..I really wish you were here right now" he said.

"You'll see me later" you said back while smiling. Angelina heard your conversation and she was smiling. "But I can't be patient anymore. I really want you" he said. You stood there thinking about it. "Maybe I can come over" you said. His eyes widened a little over the line. "Yeah?" "Mhm.." "can you come now?" He asked. Shit, shit, shit! You looked at Angelina again. "Tell him that you'll be over in an hour, say that you're busy cleaning up the house" she whispered. "I'll be over in an hour, I'm just cleaning up the house" you said to him.

He groaned a little. "I really want you, baby. I'm so bored right now..~" he sighed. You bit your lip and Angelina raised her eyebrows, then laughed a little. "Maybe if you're patient until the next hour, I can give you something to wish on, birthday boy..~" you said in a seductive tone.

With Roman

He layed on his bed in his room looking at photos of you while being on call. He started rubbing his bulge after you gave him a "hard not to think about" statement. "You know I don't like it when you're talking like this over the line and not in front of me instead, right?" "Oh gosh, I totally had no idea..~" you replied making him bite his lip. "That's a very naughty girl..~ doing stuff behind daddy's back without permission" you laughed in a seductive tone at his remark.

"I can't imagine the kind of stuff you'd do to me for it..~" he rubbed his feet together. "Oh, baby, you're about to imagine it all..~" "mhm..~ I have to go finish cleaning if you want to see me sooner..~" you said back. "Definitely..~" you smirked and hung up. "Jeez!! Is this how all couples talk to eachother?!" Angelina asked walked up to you. "Everyday" you smiled.

"My God, Y/n.." she laughed making you laugh, too. "Should we go and see the results?" She asked. Oh..I almost forgot about that. "Yeah, I guess.." she grabbed your hand and led you to the bathroom.