27. TV (FINAL)

You sat on a bench next to Sidney in an ambulance truck. "You alright?" She asked. You just nodded before shaking your head and allowed tears to come back down. "I'm scared. I'm mad. And it feels like everything just paused where it is without continuing.." you said. "I know how it feels. This isn't my moment whatsoever, but...I..fell in love with someone a few years ago..." your eyes widened a little and you looked at her.

"Wasn't his name...Billy Loomis..?" She nodded and looked down. "I felt really lucky to have him. But you know, tables can turn without it being that one person's fault..." she said as her voice cracked. You hugged her tightly and she hugged you back. "I'm sorry.." you said. She shrugged and smiled without a doubt. You then saw another body being lured out and they took off the cover and it revealed Angelina.

Your eyes widened and you quickly released Sidney and got up and ran over to her. "NO! ANGELINA! NO!!" You screamed. You started crying. What did he do..?! WHY DID HE DO THIS!? "ANGELINA!!-" "ma'am, we're gonna need you to step aside please!!" A cop said. You just fell to your knees and cried harder as Sidney helped you back up.

"Alright. Hey, Angelina?" "Yeah?" "You're amazing" Angelina also smiled over the line even though you couldn't see.

"Right back at ya" you smiled more.

The only person who actually supported you being here, despite all that's gone wrong. Besides Tyson and Roman, it felt like Angelina had more faith in you. You got up and watched as her body was wheeled into an ambulance truck. Sidney patted your shoulder as you went to go walk back inside the house. "Wait, where are you going?" She asked. You looked at her. "I wanna tell him goodbye..." she looked at you for a couple of seconds before nodding.

You went inside just in time to see Roman's body being lured out. You paused and looked at him. The way he looked so helpless, the sadness was written all over his face. The doctors noticed you and stopped wheeling him out. More tears came down and you just touched his cheek before they continued wheeling him out.

You leaned against the wall and slipped your body down against it as you cried in pain and felt heartbroken. "Why...?" You cried. You then saw camera flashes coming from down the hallway. With curiosity, you stood back up and made your way down the hall. You then find a room that you were never told about and you made your way in there. Your eyes widened again. WHAT THE FUCK!?

There were posters, photos, and movies of you laying around EVERYWHERE! WHAT WAS THIS?! Police were taking photos and once they saw you walk in, they just looked at you. "This you, ma'am?" One cop asked. You were just frozen and shocked, then you slightly nodded. This must've been Roman's room, it just had to be, you could tell. A police officer came up to you. "I think this was for you, miss" he handed you a couple of pieces of papers.

You furrowed your eyebrows and looked at them. "We'll give you a moment" he said and the other officers nodded and followed him out the bedroom. You sat down on the bed and looked at the first piece of paper. It was...a letter.

August 16, 1997

Dear Y/n L/n..my name is Roman Bridger, I direct the Stab movies, I'm not sure if you know any of that stuff, but I just wanted to introduce myself that way. Anyway, I just wanted to say how much of a fan I am of your work. I mean, the way you act in them, you're just so professional. This is gonna sound boring because I know you get it a lot, but I adore you so much. I'd pretty much set my heart on the table to let you have a piece of it. I love you, not as in "I'm a big fan," I love you as in I wish you were apart of my life and would love me as much as I love you. That's all I had to write to you about. I hope you read this with 100% interest in what I like (love) about you.

Roman Bridger ♡

It was..a fan/love letter. You covered your mouth with sadness, then you started crying for the millionith time, but you couldn't help it. You looked at the other piece of paper.

February 12, 1998

Dear Y/n L/n, it's Roman again. I just wanted to say Happy Valentines Day, I know that it's a little early since it's in 2 days, but I just couldn't wait. I love writing and talking to you. I especially wanted to do something special for you. On Valentines Day, it's always about the ladies, but you're the most specialist one. On the back, is something special that you'd be surprised with.
------->

You furrowed your eyebrows and turned to the back. Your eyes widened big time. OH MY GOD!! It was a beautiful diamond ring that looked EXTREMELY expensive. It was taped to the paper.

You looked in the corner.

Oh, don't worry, it wasn't even expensive. It was only $550,000,000.

Your eyes widened extremely wide. OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!! ROMAN!!!!!

I love you, Happy Valentines Day.

Roman ♡

You took the ring off the piece of paper and peeled the tape off of it. You placed the ring on your finger and it surprisingly fitted you. How did he know your ring size?! You just observed the ring as the little diamonds shined. You smiled a little but the tears, pain, and sorrow you felt for your guy's relationship and what could've been done. You just layed back on his bed. His bed sheets still smelled like him. You hugged his pillow as you cried in pain.

You lost the love of your life. Someone who loved you for years without you noticing. Oh, Roman...

The End.