𝗢𝗵 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲..~

𝘗𝘰𝘷 𝘺/𝘯<3

I heard footsteps and saw that it was Mikey , Ken and Takashi

They all keept running to me .
I was crying as i saw Mikey holding my hand and looks into my eyes.
"He'll be fine , trust me.." he just whispered as i saw a doctor coming out of the room where Takemichi was having his operation.

"We don't know if he will live after this" the doctor said as i started to cry even more.

Its been almost 2 hours of waiting.
I got sleepy because of all the tears i lost .
I leaned in and leaned my head on Chifuyus lap. He looked a bit surprised but then patted my head...

It looked like i fall asleep but when i opened my eyes , i saw Chifuyu sleeping too. I looked around the room and saw that it was almost 6 pm.
A doctor came out of the room and told us that my brother ended up living! I was smiling as i was in all seven clouds. The doctor told us that he had to stay at least 2 days in the hospital .

I rushed in the room where he was , he was sitting there watching at me . I run as fast as i could and ended up hugging him. "You scared me..i thought i was going to lose you now.." he saying while crying.

"I was just protecting you.." he said as the others came in. I was crying on his shoulder as the others came and hugged us too...

A day later , i was sitting in the kitchen making food for myself and Takemichi. I was on my way to the hospital when i saw Yuzuha and Takashi walking by together when they both noticed me.
They started walking up to me to ask where i was going when i told them i was on my way to the hospital.

As we were walking down the street, there was someone we knew? Isn't that Mikey and Draken? Are they fighting?

"Oh yeah ..we forgot to tell you , Mikey and Ken are in a big argument" Taka said.
I was shooked ..a second big argument?

We arrived at the hospital after we were still talking about the two.
The doctor said we can visit him so we went to his room but to my surprise he were talking to Hina?

We all came in as i saw my brothers smiling , they both also said hello and smiled. We sat down and I gave Hina the food i made for him so she could start feeding him.

„Delicious..so what was it y'all wanted to talk about" Takemichi asked as Takashi started to talk.
"There is a big argument between Draken and Mikey.
The gang is divided into a Mikey and Draken camp now. They've been yelling and fighting."

The way i saw his face made my face look even more sad .

Hina was staying with him a bit longer but we all left after saying bye .
Takashi said he had something to do so he left and it was then just me an Yuzuha .

"Girl don't me upset over that, try to get rid of it.
Oh btw the spring festival is starting soon, do you have someone to go there with?"

I was looking away shyly as she looked a bit surprised.
"You really have nobody to go with? Damn..even I have somebody to go there with" I blushed from embarrassment..

After that , i left to a grocery store to buy some more stuff for me and my brother.

Until I couldn't reach that one thing..
"Need help , Princess?"
I saw someone grabbing my hand and then the stuff i wanted to buy.
"No problem, dear" the person said. I turned around and saw Mikey there.
"Thanks but..it wasn't a necessary tho.." i whispered. He just smiled and walked beside me. We payed the money for the stuff and walked out together.

"So were you buying stuff for you and Takemichi?"
I just nodded that question and told him that I would make some soup for him .
"Oh wow! Can I come too??" His eyes were sparkling so I couldn't say no .

We both walked home and it was the first time he came inside my house . I wasn't bothered at all but still blushed a bit.

"Woah! Y/n-chan! I live your kitchen! Its sooo big!" I just blushed a lot more that before.

We both were making the soup when i suddenly tripped over something and were almost falling ..

Huh but..oh ..he catched me..
"Be more careful , okay?" My god..the blushes on our faces won't make this situation better.
The way I felt his arms around my waist and my hands around his abs made my eyes sparkle..