𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗱..~

Sitting in the ambulance and praying for everyone right now

Sitting in the ambulance and praying for everyone right now.. I can't take it any longer..

Just how much longer will this continue and I'm so sick of it..

While the thousands of thoughts made my eyes fill up with tears, Draken suddenly took my hand and mumbled something.

"You shouldn't worry about me..you should for Takemichi and Mikey... I heard you kissed Chifuyu hmm..not that excellent from you, y/n.."

"Ken.."
A while after I muttered that, he began to chuckle out and spoke with a calm manner.

"How many times have I told you to call me draken hmm?"

A warm smile appeared on my face so I was there smiling with tears rolling down my cheeks.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my leg , it was Kens.
I took his hand in mine and then he said "I am already starting to imagine things , y/n.."

Then finally, we came to our wanted place , the hospital..

Draken got immediately into surgery while I was waiting for him.

Good and bad thoughts were coming and going in my head and my prayers were with tears.

While I was waiting, the sound of footsteps were clearly getting louder and faster.

"Y/n?? Where is Ken? What happened?!"

"Chifuyu..where is my brother..?"

He stood in front of me whipping away my tears who were rolling down my cheeks.

"Don't worry about him, he is in surgery now, but he is doing well. "Hows draken?.."

My view got on the floor and Chifuyu understood what happened and suddenly hugged me.

I cried in his chest , not wanting to let go. Both my brothers are in danger and there is nothing I can do about it. But as I looked up to Chifuyu, I saw that he was having that warmth smile on his face and during this time he gently patted my cheek to the point that he hugged me again.

Safe..I felt so safe with him..he makes me feel so comfortable..but what am I doing here..my brothers are in danger and i think about something like this..

After a few hours we heard Mikey coming, and he didn't seem really happy.

Ema ran up to him to apologize and the others were getting so loud until he spoke again.

"Hey shut it, we shouldn't disturb the people in pain , a hospital isn't a place to be loud in"

He got to a seat and sat down but then , unexpectedly, he began to laugh slightly and repeatedly in a silly way as he suddenly said:

"Y'all are so dramatic, when kenny promises something he would never break it, I'm sure of that"

An hour passed and I was sitting next to Chifuyu who whipped away my tears and hugged me tight.

We were all losing hope until that one doctor from drakens surgery came to us and told us that..

Draken was alive..? He made it through..

I quickly stood up and fell down on my knees while I was praying for them.

"Thanks god..he is alive"

"He really is..I'm so glad y/n" Chifuyu whispered softly as he helped me up.

After a while the doctors announced that Takemichi was doing well and that someone could go up to check on him.

But we couldn't decide tho.

Hinata came up to me and laid her hand on my shoulder.
"You should go see how your brother is doing , y/n. You deserve it the most!"

She said with that smile on her face , but I refused.

"No Hinata..it's you who cared the most for my brother.. you deserve it to be at his side, so go.."

I said then, hugging her tight. She understood and walked inside the room where Takemichi was...

Right now I was having a conversation with Chifuyu and Takashi, I saw someone come in ..

"K-kei?" What is he doing here..?

"Sup y/n! There is someone outside who wants to see you~!"

Someone is waiting? But who ..

So I made my way down the stairs and got outside to the hospital's corner as I saw him..

"Long time no see..princess ~"

Its really him..its him..

"K-kazutora..?"

That cheeky smile of his appeared and he came closer to me.

"I missed you a lot, little one! "How have you been?"

Kazutora and I were talking to each other for a while but then he came up with the main thing he was here for.

"Okay so..I have a deal for you and I .. there is a gang called "wahalla" and my deal for you is that you will be able to join a over 300 member gang but you also have to leave your Toman for that..is that a good thing to do for you ?"

300 members doesn't sound bad but.. I cant just leave my beloved people so i had to refuse.

"I would love to spend more time with you Kazu..but Toman is very dear to me .. so i have to refuse, I'm sorry.."

He went silent for a while..but then just nodded his head.

"I understand your decision but..you will regret it"

He then left after saying

"It was nice talking to you after such a long time~!"

But why did Keisuke just bring me here with him..?
Is he also part of this plan? Or ..

"No it can't be!" Baji would never.."

"Never what~?"

I heard someone coming..