𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗲~

Soo as yall know , im kayano
               This story is just a fanfic so not                  anything is related to the actual story.
Here might be some season 2 spoiler but y'all have to know i live in Germany and here is just the 7th manga out .(in japan its the 13th and 14th manga!)

Also in this story it kinda seems like that y/n is the older sister of Takemichi but it isn't actually and also that some of the gangs are in the same age as y/n and Takemichi.
Y/n and Takemichi have about 9-10 months difference because of their back story i also try to tell sooner , so they are about 14-17 y/o and most of them are in the same school . And also Takemichi is 14 and y/n is 13 almost 14 too (their were born at the same year btw) .

         So back to me! I'm just a girl who loves the anime tokyo revengers and sometimes also do some fanfics even tho I am in Germany and the toman logo is illegal here (ig im not sure) . Sooo i might post at weekends because i still go to school and have sometimes so much to do like homework or just studying for my exams but i still get them somehow. So if y'all still have any questions about me or the story y'all can ask away :)

                     So swipe down and read!