My OC #2

Name:
Avery Winchester

Nicknames:
-Ava

Sex:
Female

Pronouns:
She/Her

Birthday:
October 20th, 2008

Faceclaim/Looks Description: Holly Earl

Personality:Avery is pretty quiet generally, mostly just unsure of this new lifestyle and everything

Personality:
Avery is pretty quiet generally, mostly just unsure of this new lifestyle and everything. She tends to try to do things on her own. She was hesitant around Sam and the others after being taken in. She was happy that they did take her in, but still didn't know how to feel.

Parent:
Sam Winchester

Relationship with Parent:
At first when Sam took Avery in she was kind of scared and hesitant around him and the lifestyle. She knew he was trying to be nice and all, but she knew what he was and saw him as the memory of her parents being hurt.

Backstory:
Avery was born to one of Sam's college friends who contacted him recently when she was around 7 when a werewolf was causing trouble in town. Her parents were attacked by the monster though and feeling bad for her, Sam decided to take her in. She remained hesitant around him first, still trying to show him she was grateful for his help, but Sam was still almost a constant reminder of her parents. However as time started to go on she warmed up to him and started to help.

Residency:
Lawrence, Kansas

Hobbies/Activities:
-Running errands
-Track & Field
-Volunteering at an animal shelter (generally feels comfortable around animals)
-Research

Family:
-Sam Winchester (adoptive father)
-Dean Winchester (adoptive uncle)