༻﹡Reluctant Guardian﹡༺

1.) OCs are not the child of (Parent/Guardian), instead they are just left in charge of caring for OCs for some reason or another. While at first the idea kinda repulsed and annoyed them, not wanting to have to deal with being a babysitter, as time goes on they eventually start to change their tune a little.

A.) No bonus!

B.) Parent/Guardian is the friend of OCs biological parent, but they are left to pretty much babysit OCs while their biological parent is busy. However, while gone, biological parent ends up killed, leaving OCs in parent/guardians care for longer. (Bonus: Knowing they can't care for OCs, parent/guardian decides to try to find someone else who can. However they can't take them immediately, so OCs are left in parent/guardian's care a bit longer, where they may just end up changing their minds.)

C.) OCs end up on Parent/Guardians doorstep one day, either being the child of a fling or relationship gone wrong who's other parent couldn't care for them, or maybe just being an orphan needing help. Reluctantly, parent/guardian lets them stay the night with the thought that it's just for that one night. Though, will that stay true?

D.) OCs biological family fell victim to a monster that parent/guardian was hunting. They were the only one left surviving. Feeling bad for them, parent decides to try to take them in. Though how will it play out? Will parent try to find OCs another home instead?

E.) Make one up!

—•—•—•—
2.) Make one up!