Chapter 15

Muichiro took a deep breath while you focused on his facial expression.

Slowly, his mouth opened and released in a calming and happy tone, "I feel similar about you on how you feel about me. It's been some time and I believe that I like you. Not just as a friend, more than that."

You gasped.

You broke a smile and a tear fell from your eye out of happiness.

The tear worried Muichiro as he rubbed your cheek which was wet and asked worriedly, "Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry!"

You shook your head and pulled him into a hug while he hugged you back, burying his head into your shoulder.

He smiled, and so did you when both of your faces were stuffed in each others clothing.

None of you wanted to let go. This moment felt beautiful. A memorable one that both of you would remember.

The dreaded moment when both of you pulled away occurred.

You and Muichiro stared into each other's eyes, waiting for someone to break the silence.

You carefully spoke, slightly stuttering, "Would you uh- s-sorry, want to be with me from now on? As my uh- boyfriend..?"

Muichiro couldn't stop smiling. His face was completely red and you matched it.

"Of course, Y/N." he responded in a loving tone.

Your face lit up and pulled yourself closer to him, unconsciously putting your lips on his.

He didn't resist.

Gladly, he kissed you back passionately and his lips were extremely soft.

Both of you had zoned out.

"Hey, are you ready for breakf-"

You instantly pulled away from him while he looked confused.

Aoi was standing at the door with a clean cloth.

Her jaw dropped and so did her piece of cloth as she sprinted away, about to tell someone about what she'd just witnessed.

You covered your face with both of your hands while Muichiro didn't look the slightest bit concerned.

He removed your hands from your face and commented, "Don't cover your face, Y/N. It's too beautiful for its presence to not exist."

You blushed at the comment and replied, "Thank you, Muichiro. I'm gonna go check on uh- Aoi."

And so you rushed out of the room trying to stop Aoi from telling anyone.

It was too late.

She was whispering something in Shinobu's ear while both of them stared at you menacingly.

You started sweating immediately.

"Uh- I didn't mean to! It was a- a- dare!" you pronounced in a panicky tone.

Aoi's expression turned to pissed.

"Yeah right." she replied in an unbelievable voice.

Shinobu simply asked in her regular voice, "Y/N, is this true? You and Muichiro are together, romantically?"

I really don't want to lie to her. She's so sweet. you thought as your face turned red, once again.

You muttered while covering your face, "Y-yes."

Shinobu gasped and stepped towards you.

She had a sympathetic look on her face.

"That's alright, completely normal in fact. We're only human after all, Y/N." she remarked with a smile on her face.

You were overjoyed.

"Thank youuu!" you yelled while giving her a hug.

About 2 seconds into the hug, something pulled you back.

And you guessed it, it was Muichiro who put a hand around your waist.

Shinobu chuckled and asked, "Tokito, it was only a hug. Are you jealous?"

The teasing wasn't very pleasant in Muichiro's opinion.

He simply responded monotonously, "I may be."

Aoi then burst out laughing and for some reason, Kanao had entered the room, confused.

Aoi turned her head at her and yelled, "Y/N and Muichiro are dating! Never saw that coming, did you, Kanao?" at Kanao.

The girl with the side ponytail giggled to herself and nodded, showing that she suspected this would happen.

You inched closer to Muichiro and whispered in his ear, "I'm so sorry if this is making you uncomfortable..."

He patted your head and quietly replied, "Nothing feels uncomfortable when you're here."

You instantly blushed again as the corners of his lips lifted.

Aoi started raising her eyebrows up and down.

"What did he say~?" Aoi asked with a large smirk on her face.

You tried looking away and just responded in a low tone, "None of your business..."

Shinobu, Aoi, and Kanao all started slightly laughing which embarrassed you even more.

Muichiro noticed your humiliated expression in which he said protectively, "She's uncomfortable. Please do not continue to embarrass her."

Your head lifted and you stared into Muichiro's eyes.

The three girls who were previously laughing just told you both to have a good day and walked out of the butterfly mansion.

You knew they were going to tell someone else.

Before long, you and Muichiro had been called to a Hashira meeting.

You quickly said worriedly, "I'm not a Hashira though..."

Muichiro shook his head and responded purely, "That's alright. Remember, I'm here and you were summoned."

Happily, you nodded while both of you made your way to the garden where the stage was displayed.