A unexpected decision pt.1

(takes place during the argument)

Trans ftm sapnap(most likely in all of the oneshots is this au but others will be added)

Karl and quackity were yelling till Karl had said "WHAT HISTORY!?.." sapnap just stared "Karl,this is quackity,our fiance!..-" Karl had slapped sapnap in the face "that's not our fiance!!" Quackity was furious now by Karl's action and pulled sapnap close to his chest "what the fuck Karl!?!". Sapnap looked up at quackity "i-i wanna go with you..to las nevadas.." Karl and quackity looked at him,one amazed and one ashamed by his own actions. "Let's go love.." Quackity said before kissing the blaze's forehead.

(Time skip)

They soon arrived at quackity's house,well mansion, and went straight to the bedroom. Sapnap changed into quackity's hoodie,which was big on him, and some shorts 'his hoodie is so comfy and warm..' the blaze laid down on his side, not noticing the other coming to lay beside him till he felt a arm wrap around him "hi q" sapnap said smiling and turning around to kiss his fiance's cheek "hello dear" quackity said kissing his forehead,he was wearing a white tank top and black sweatpants. The two talked,catching up due to how long it's been since they last saw each other "this place is wonderful Q, especially with all the lights" sapnap loved how bright it was,the blaze hated dealing with mobs so this felt like a place he could be less stressed about mobs "you do hate mobs,plus the lights help a lot since this place is huge" Quackity said,pulling sapnap closer to hold him "but is your face okay?.." he said,worried about the blaze "I'm fine quackity I promise" sapnap spoke,kissing his cheek. They both went to sleep after a "little" make out session and had a movie night watching 'random romance movie'.

(Not very long sorry,I have school and this is my first oneshot book so not very long chapters but I will try to make longer ones in the future)