18.

He was playing some music off his phone. And we'd ate these sandwiches Monroe and Charly made. Made packed some fruit. Rizz packed some wine and made sure it was organized cute.

Apparently he was very particular. Wren said he damn near went mad.

Now we were just talking, and laughing. The topic still hadn't come up. I don't know if he thought about it. And I wasn't about to bring it up.

"Here," He whispered, plucking a strawberry from the basket and holding it just in front of my lips. I had to lean in a bit, his eyes watching as my lips closed around the strawberry.

He put the stem to the side, then brought his thumb up.

"Sorry, you just have a..." He acted like he was wiping something away, then his face scrunched up like he was frustrated. Until he smirked, his thumb tugging slightly on my bottom lip before he leaned in slowly.

I wanted to shake my head at him, a goofy grin on my lips before his pressed against mine. His fingertips holding my chin in place as his lips moved slow against mine.

I uncrossed my legs, going to scoot closer to him. But he grabbed my ass in his hands, pulling me into his lap.

I pulled away, breathless as I looked into his eyes, flickering back and forth between mine. I could see everything he wanted, and my core was throbbing.

His hands moved down, coming up under my skirt and grabbing onto my bare ass. His thumbs rubbed back and forth, his hands giving a slight squeeze. He pulled me against him and I lost my balance.

We fell back, but he seemed to expect it, and now I was hovering over top of him. I wanted his lips on mine so bad. But I wanted to tease him. I wanted to see just how much of an effect I had on him.

So I put a hand on his chest, rolling my hips up and down slowly without reading eye contact. His lip rolled between his teeth, sucking it as I felt him grow beneath me.

His fingers dug into my skin as his head fell back. I bit my lip, feeling him against me as I ground my hips against him. My skirt started to ride up and he lifted his head, watching as it rose to reveal my black lace panties.

"Fuck," His hand moved from my ass, his thumb rubbing softly against my nub through my panties and I started to lose my breath.

With just my underwear now, I felt him pressing hard against my core and I felt myself pool between my legs.

He groaned, grabbing my hips and flipping us over quickly so I was beneath him. "Stop teasing me." He growled, grabbing both of my hand in one his and pinning them above my head.

I bit my lip and looked at him through my lashes, arching my back to get closer to him. His other hand came into my skirt and ripped my underwear off, throwing them to the side as a slight breeze touched me.

I sucked in a breath as his free hand lifted my skirt up to my waist as he looked at me. "Fuck, Jude." He whispered, his thumb slowly running over my soaking wet folds. My lips parted as a gasp left my lips, wanting more. He was teasing me now. Payback.

Then he brought his thumb up, running along my bottom lip to make sure I was okay with it. So I look him in the eyes and brought my lips around his thumb, slowly sucking me off of it and his eyes went dark almost immediately.

His thumb went back, slowly circling around my nub in the chilly breeze, while another finger teased me at my entrance.

"Wren, please." I begged and he nodded. He pressed a slow, hot kiss to my numb and I whispered under his touch.

"Good girl." He groaned, his other hand lifting up my top so I spilled out in front of him. His free hand cupped my breast in his, his fingers playing with my nipple.