Amber Eucliffe

Amber Eucliffe (アンバー・ユークリフ, Anbā Yūkurifu), formerly known by the code name Luna (ルナ, Runa), is a former member of the now-disbanded Oracion Seis in X784 and was considered their secret weapon. She joined Fairy Tail, before leaving after the Grand Magic Games, and joining Crime Sorciere per Jellal's request to help him take down Zeref. In the year X793, she became the girlfriend of Erik. Originally a Dragon Slayer from four hundred years past, Amber was sent to the future to assist in the destruction of Acnologia. She is the older sister of Sting Eucliffe.

Kanji Name: アンバー・ユークリフ
Rōmanji Name: Anbā Yūkurifu
Alias: Luna (ルナ, Runa)

Characteristics

Race: Human
Gender: Female
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Dark Blue, Silver [Right in Lunar White Dragon mode], White [Left in Lunar White Dragon mode]

Professional Status

Affiliation: Crime Sorciere
Previous Affiliation: Fairy Tail [Formerly], Oracion Seis [Formerly], Tower of Heaven [Formerly]
Guild Mark Location: Right Shoulder blade & Maroon [Crime Sorciere], Left Thigh & Silver fading into white [Fairy Tail]
Occupation: Mage
Previous Occupation: Dark Mage
Base of Operations: Oracion Seis Guild [Formerly], Fairy Tail [Formerly]

Personal Status

Status: Alive
Relatives: Luna [Foster Mother; Deceased], Weisslogia [Foster Father; Deceased], Sting Eucliffe [Younger Brother]

Magic

Magic: Lunar Dragon Slayer Magic, White Dragon Slayer Magic, Dragon Force, Lunar White Dragon Mode, Requip, Poison Magic

Portrayal

Japanese Voice: Yoko Hikasa
English Voice: Laura Sthal

Appearance

Amber is a slim woman with a shapely hourglass figure and fair skin. She tied her lengthy blond hair back in a ponytail and had side-swept bangs in front, with two strands of hair draped down the sides of her head. She carries a sharp gaze; her eyes being dark blue with slit pupils. For attire during X791, Amber dons a high collared, grey cloak, a sash around her waist, and a marron kimono. As a Dragon Slayer, Amber possesses distinctively sharp canine teeth.

Personality

Despite being a former member of the Orcaion Seis, she is shown to be a kindhearted person, as well as being easy-going. Aside from Fairy Tail, Amber seems to be quite loyal to her guildmates that originated from the Tower of Heaven as slaves, like her. She is a pacifist, not liking violence due to her time in the Tower of Heaven. She also cares a lot for her exceed partner, Aderyn, with the two being close friends since they were kids. Amber also cares about her younger brother, Sting. Also, as a Dragon Slayer, Amber suffers from motion sickness when riding on any form of transportation, the effect being doubled due to her status as a 4th Generation Dragon Slayer.

Erik harbors a romantic interest in Amber, which she does return after a time. They are shown to care a lot for each other, and Erik has said that she has the calmest soul out of the Orcaion Seis. They eventually get together in X793.

History

Originally born four hundred years ago, Amber, an orphan, was raised by the Dragons Weisslogia and Luna with her brother Sting, who taught her White Dragon Slayer Magic and Lunar Dragon Slayer Magic; during her tenure as Weisslogia and Luna's child, she became affiliated with the five other Dragon Slayer children, and met with them several times a year when their foster parents got together for meetings. Amber subsequently became a host for her foster mother's weakened soul, which allowed her Dragonization process to be halted due to the presence of new antibodies in her body. She is the current oldest of the dragon slayers from four hundred years ago, and was sent forward earlier than the others due to an unknown reason.

Jellal enslaved Amber as a child until Brain arrived at the Tower of Heaven and took Amber and five other enslaved children to become members of his own guild, all with Jellal's permission. Amber soon became a member of the Orcaion Seis, one of the three most powerful Dark Guilds and, along with her guildmates, began to seek out the lost, destructive Magic, Nirvana. She never actively participated in seeking out Nirvana, and was mostly just the secret weapon of the Orcaion Seis.

Synopsis

Orcaion Seis Arc:
-Amber was introduced as the secret 7th member of the dark guild, she had called herself Luna
-Cobra actually has a huge crush on the fourth generation slayer, it's also a sort of a obsession
-After Nirvina was activated, she left, and tried to find Fairy Tail with her exceed.
-She did find it eventually, and asked to talk to Makarov in private, he agreed, and they went to his office.
-She explained her situation to him, and he agreed to let her join, which surprised her. She got her mark in a silver fading to white color, Makarov also made her a S-Class wizard by suggestion of Lizzy.

Edolas Arc:
-She went on a job during this arc, and got back at the end of it.

Tenrou Island & X791 Arc:
-She stayed back at the guild, and was one of the people who waited seven years.
-Most of the time during the 7 years, she was taking jobs to help pay the Twilight Ogre debt

Key of The Starry Sky Arc:
-She showed up at the end of the arc, and was confused why everyone was annoyed with her.

Grand Magic Games Arc:
-She acted as a reserve for either Fairy Tail Team
-She got to have a match against her little brother, while also reuniting with Sting.
-She would eventually fight the Rock Dragon when the Dragons invaded Crocus
-She would reunite with Erik while fighting the Rock Dragon
-Erik and her would reconnect with each other while fighting the Rock Dragon, before Erik was re-imprisoned
-She would attend the ball, but mainly was off in the corner, Sting would drag her to the main area sometimes.

Tartaros Arc:
-It was revealed that she left Fairy Tail, and joined Crime Sorciere.
-She would watch Jellal take on the former Oracion Seis
-Erik and her would talk more after he joined Crime Sorciere

Alvarez Arc:
-She was originally from 400 years ago
-She arrived at the same time as the rest of the former Oracion Seis, and was motion sick with Erik
-Erik and her were warped to the same location from Irene's Universe One Spell, and Erik ended up on top of her, before Amber kicked him off.
-When Larcade's spell hit everyone, she ate it instead due to it being white, and her ability to eat anything white. She did say it tasted horrible.
-She gets defeated by August like the rest of Crime Sorciere, but woke up before the rest, and took care of their injuries
-Much like her little brother, and the rest of the dragon slayers, she was teleported by Acnologia to the Ravines of Time
-She would be surprised by the fact that Kanami was Acnologia's 'lover'
-She would get together with Erik in X793, and would actually befriend Kinana

Trivia
-Her favorite food is crepes or anything white
-She enjoys spending time with Sting
-She is the only one of the dragon slayers from 400 years ago that actually remembers, and knows that she is from 400 years ago.

(1133 words)