Mizuki Arrowood

Mizuki Arrowood (みずき・アローウッド, Mizuki Arōuddo), is an S-Class Mage of the Fairy Tail Guild. After Fairy Tail's disbandment, she joined the Sabertooth Guild along with Lizzy Dreyar. However, after the guild's reformation, she rejoined Fairy Tail again along with Lizzy Dreyar. Originally a Dragon Slayer from four hundred years past, Mizuki was sent to the future to assist in the destruction of Acnologia.

Kanji Name: みずき・アローウッド
Rōmanji Name: Mizuki Arōuddo
Alias: Crystal Nymph (クリスタルニンフ, Kurisutaruninfu)

Characteristics

Race: Human
Age: 19 [X784]
Gender: Female
Hair Color: Dark Blue
Eye Color: Grey, Blue [Right in Crystal Water Dragon Mode], Purple [Left in Crystal Water Dragon Mode]

Professional Status

Affiliation: Fairy Tail
Previous Affiliation: Sabertooth
Guild Mark Location: Left Shoulder [Fairy Tail], Left thigh [Sabertooth] {Both in a purple fading into blue color}
Occupation: S-Class Mage
Previous Occupation: Mage
Team: Team Natsu [Sometimes], Team Crystal Dark [Her and Lizzy]
Previous Team: Fairy Tail Team A, Team Fairy Tail [Reserve Member]
Partner(s): Asteria, Sting Eucliffe, Rogue Cheney, Lizzy Dreyer, Lector, Frosch, Orchid, Natsu Dragneel, Erza Scarlet, Lucy Heartfilla, Gray Fullbuster, Wendy Marvell, Happy, Carla
Base of Operations: Fairy Tail, Sabertooth [Formerly]

Personal Status

Status: Alive
Relatives: Aquilla [Foster Mother; Deceased], Crystron [Foster Father; Deceased]

Magic

Magic: Crystal Dragon Slayer Magic, Water Dragon Slayer Magic, Crystal Water Dragon Mode, Requip Magic, Dragon Force

Portrayal

Japanese Voice: Nao Touyama
English Voice: Brittany Cox

Appearance

Mizuki is a slim woman with a shapely hourglass figure and fair skin. She tied her lengthy dark blue hair back in a ponytail and had side-swept bangs in front, with two strands of hair draped down the sides of her head. She carries a sharp gaze; her eyes being grey with slit pupils. Her purple fading into blue Fairy Tail mark is located on her left shoulder, with her Sabertooth mark baring the same color but on her left thigh. As a Dragon Slayer, Mizuki possesses distinctively sharp canine teeth.

Mizuki dons a a tribal-type robe that covers her upper body in a dark yellow waist coat-like garb. The neckline is topped with grey fur along with a black hem underneath said fur, with short hanging sleeves that end with a brown and blue triangular pattern along the sleeves' hem. A fur lined purple sash that sits beneath her bust, above the bust keeps the garb tied up and the ends of the coat fanned out by the her thighs. The lower portion of her clothing consists of a pair of black pants and light, shin high boots where the tongue is flanked by the main body of the boot flaring out slightly.

After the events of Tartaros unfold, Mizuki dons a short sleeveless tunic decorated with many water motifs, which has revealing openings on the sides and front, exposing much of Mizuki's chest. These openings are held closed by a small, dark purple obi, which has a thin yellow rope tied around it. What also closes the openings of this clothing is a lighter and smaller white belt, which is wrapped around a purple, crystal-patterned cloth circling Mizuki's waist on the back and the sides. On the front, her groin is covered by a medium length cloth hanging down from her tunic, while the back is circled by another one, almost reaching down to her thighs, possessing jagged edges. The tunic extends down to form a short jacket over her sides and back, which is a sea green color. On her feet are black knee-high boots.