Orchid

Orchid (オーキッド, Ōkiddo), is an Exceed from Extalia, and a close companion of Lizzy Dreyar. After Fairy Tail's disbandment, she joined the Sabertooth Guild along with Lizzy. However, after the guild's reformation, she rejoined Fairy Tail again along with Lizzy.

Kanji Name: オーキッド
Rōmanji Name: Ōkiddo

Characteristics

Race: Exceed
Age: 8 [X784]
Birthday: Year X778
Gender: Female
Hair Color: Sky blue
Eye Color: Green

Professional Status

Affiliation: Fairy Tail, Sabertooth [Formerly]
Guild Mark Location: Back & Orange
Occupation: Mage
Team: Team Crystal Dark
Previous Team: Team Tenrou
Partner(s): Lizzy Dreyar
Base of Operations: Fairy Tail

Personal Status

Status: Alive

Magic

Magic: Aera

Portrayal

Japanese Voice: Rina Satou
English Voice: Allegra Clark

Appearance

Orchid is a small, sky blue Exceed with pink ears and green eyes, which are smaller than Happy's eyes. She also has two whiskers on each side of her face. Orchid wears a red ribbon near the start of her tail. She usually wears a black dress. When Orchid uses Magic, she sprouts two angel-like wings to fly. Her orange Guild Mark is located on her back.

Personality

Despite her small stature and eccentric appearance, Orchid is very loyal to her teammates and fellow guild members and has a fairly significant amount of knowledge of the Magic world. She cares a lot about Lizzy.

Magic and Abilities

Aera (,Ēra): Much like Happy, Orchid can also use Aera, allowing her to sprout wings on her back and fly. She is strong enough to carry one person while in flight.
         -Max Speed (MAXスピード, Makkusu Supīdo): Just like her fellow Exceed, Happy, Orchid can utilize considerable amounts of Magic Power in order for her to fly as fast as she can. Because of this, however, Orchid experiences rapid loss of Magic Power, in relation how long the user uses this technique.

Trivia
-Ironically, she likes anything orchid flavored.
-She knew Acnologia due to being partly raised by him.
-She likes Laxus' fur coat

(291 words)