Shadow Phoenix Slayer Magic

Shadow Phoenix Slayer Magic (影鳳凰討伐魔法, Kage Hōōtōbatsu Mahō) is a Caster Magic, Ancient Spell, Lost Magic, and a type of Phoenix Slayer Magic that utilizes shadows.

Japanese:
影鳳凰討伐魔法

Rōmanji:
Kage Hōōtōbatsu Mahō

Information

Type:
Ancient Spell
Lost Magic
Caster Magic
Phoenix Slayer Magic

Users:
Eclipse
Akari Embry

Description

Shadow Phoenix Slayer Magic is a type of Magic which allows the user to incorporate the element of shadow into their body, granting them exclusive traits possessed by a Shadow Phoenix. Shadow Phoenix Slayer Magic is a form of Phoenix Slayer Magic that allows its user to generate, manipulate, and presumably consume (like other forms of Phoenix Slayer Magic) the element in question, which in this case anything related to shadows. Being a form of Phoenix Slayer Magic, this Magic allows its user to consume external sources of its element, in this case, shadows, to restore their body's health and regain strength.

Spells
Akari's Spells

Offensive:
-Shadow Phoenix's Screech [影鵬の絶叫Kagechō no Zekkyō]
-Shadow Phoenix's Iron Fist [影鵬の鉄拳Kagechō no tekken]
-Shadow Phoenix's Wing Attack [影鵬の翼攻撃Kagechō no tsubasa kōgeki]
-Shadow Phoenix's Claw [影鵬の爪Kagechō no tsume]
-Shadow Phoenix's Crushing Fang [影鵬の砕牙Kagechō no saiga]

Supportive:
-Shadow Form: This allows Akari to fade her body into shadows, allowing her to phase through attacks and be untouchable when she chooses. Akari can also move swiftly with increased speed, dodging efficiently and making surprise attacks. However, if Akari is caught while in a tangible form, or by another person in shadow form, she is then vulnerable to attacks. Akari can also enter her shadow, allowing her traverse across most surfaces, including walls and ceilings. Akari stated that this is done by entering her own shadow, descending into it by "feeling" the gravity to the point where her legs feel as one with the ground, thus allowing her to sink. She also stated that all her senses are sharpened in this form.

Advanced Spells:
-Phoenix Slayer Secret Art: Underworld Rise [フェニックススレイヤー奥義:アンダーワールドライズ, Fenikkususureiyā ōgi: Andāwārudoraizu]

Trivia
-Unlike Dragon Slayers, Phoenix slayers don't suffer from motion sickness